This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1951-E
Overview of the Axis Q1921-E
The Axis Q1921-E is an outdoor thermal security camera designed for use as a 24-hour monitoring presence or in conjunction with an existing 'visible' light installation. Unlike conventional cameras, the Q1921-E provides a thermal image, meaning it can operate in complete darkness and still provide a usable method of detection even in conditions such as smoke, fog and haze.
As well as this, the Q1921-E features an IP66-rated casing, protecting it from adverse weather conditions, and a built-in heater, which prevents build up of condensation and freezing inside the camera casing. An integrated SD card slot (card not included) allows for on-board recording, if required. The Q1921-E is also Power over Ethernet capable. This means that both power and network connectivity can be provided to the camera through a single cable, simplifying outdoor installation and reducing wiring costs.
In addition to this, advanced intelligent video analytics can automatically analyse the live view of the camera, alerting you and/or triggering recording in the event of activity detection outside of predefined parameters. These intelligent analytics include motion, audio and anti-tampering, with the capability to further expand the camera's detection capabilities through external inputs/outputs. Alongside this, the Q1921-E is capable of streaming multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video feeds, giving you greater flexibility in configuring separate settings for recording and monitoring.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
An indoor version is available.
Example footage from an Axis thermal camera (Q1910)
Key features & benefits of the Axis Q1921-E
- Thermal imaging is capable of detecting people and objects in complete darkness, through smoke, haze, dust, fog and more
- Built-in window heater prevents condensation in harsh environments and IP66-rated casing protects the camera from adverse weather conditions, ensuring continued operation
- Software processing technologies and up to 30 frames per second ensures a smooth image
- Intelligent video includes motion, audio and anti-tampering recording triggers, as well as the capability to add additional features through external inputs/outputs
- Multiple configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG allow you to tailor separate settings for monitoring and recording
- Integrated SD card slot offers an on-board recording solution
- Power over Ethernet provides network connectivity and power to the camera through just one cable, simplifying installation
Typical applications of the Axis Q1921-E
With its IP66-rated, weather-resistant casing, the Axis Q1921-E is well suited to outdoor installation in areas where suitable illumination cannot be provided for a conventional IP camera, or as an addition to an existing installation
Included accessories for the Axis Q1921-E
- Wall mount bracket
- 5 m (16 ft.) Ethernet cable
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with user's manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
Back To Top