This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1785-LE
Overview of the Axis Q1775-E
This external network camera delivers high quality HD 1080p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps). Its IK10 rated housing, alongside support for true day/night recording, makes it an ideal choice for round-the-clock surveillance. This high-end model features an integrated microphone as well as support for two-way audio and edge storage with SD card (not included). Additional features include a 10x optical zoom for in depth investigation and PoE.
The camera’s varifocal lens (3.8mm – 38mm) provides 67.8° ~ 8.1° horizontal viewing angles, enabling wide overviews as well as detailed close-up images to be captured – helpful for identification. The unit’s optical zoom features autofocus to instantly bring the desired field of view in accurate focus. An additional 12x digital zoom is also available to allow further examination of the image.
The camera’s outdoor-ready aluminium housing features high ingress and impact-resistance ratings to protect from harsh weather conditions as well as vandalism attempts. Additionally, Axis’ Temperature Control feature enables the camera to operate efficiently in temperatures as low as -40°C.
This fixed IP camera delivers full HD resolution at a high frame rate, providing detailed images and smooth video quality – ideal for monitoring high levels of activity. WDR – Dynamic Capture combines several images, each with different exposures, to capture both bright and dark areas of the scene. Additionally, Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream for surveillance of corridors and hallways, capturing only what is essential as well as saving on bandwidth levels.
Offering CD-quality audio in 48 kHz, this model also includes a built-in microphone that allows users to listen in and record audio in the monitored area. Two-way audio is enabled when a speaker (not included) is connected via an external I/O port, allowing the user to communicate with those present.
Various video motion and audio detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and help to deliver reliable security monitoring. Axis’ Gatekeeper technology can be configured to automatically zoom into a specified area when motion is detected – allowing further analysis and easier identification when investigating events.
H.264 and M-JPEG compression standards are both supported, allowing the user to view and record in different resolutions, saving on storage and bandwidth costs. PoE allows the camera to receive both power and network connection via a single cable, providing a quick and cost-effective installation solution. Additionally, data can be stored locally with the use of an SD card (not included) ideal for use as a back up in the case of network failure.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at 50 fps – providing high quality IP CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with IR filter enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Outdoor-ready, IK10 rated aluminium housing provides durable and robust protection
- 10x optical zoom with autofocus and 12x digital zoom enables effective surveillance over long distances
- WDR – Dynamic Capture provides high performance in scenes with both bright and dark areas
- Corridor format makes monitoring narrow areas more efficient by changing the video stream to vertical orientation
- Built-in microphone and support for two-way audio enables verbal interaction and audio recording
- Configurable motion and audio detection alarms to enhance scene awareness
- Axis Gatekeeper automatically zooms in when motion is detected in a user-defined area
- PoE support makes installation of the camera quick and easy with only one cable
- H.264 and M-JPEG are supported, allowing flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Local storage with SD card (not included) provides a back up solution if the network fails
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q1775-E network camera offers a high quality external security monitoring solution. Its vandal-resistant housing and optical zoom capabilities make it an ideal choice for the surveillance of long distances such as large car parks, football stadiums and warehouse loading bays.
- I/O connector block kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Wall mount
Optional (select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top