This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1785-LE
Overview of 0347-001 Axis Q1755-E
The Axis Q1755-E is an IP camera designed for deployment in outdoor areas that demand a high-quality image in demanding conditions, such as perimeter surveillance and airports. The Q1755-E provides a HD 1080i image at full frame-rate, and progressive scan eliminates distortion and motion blur. A 10x optical and 12x digital zoom allows you to isolate and monitor any area in the camera's field of view.
The Q1755-E has an IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure, protecting the camera from dust, rain, snow and sun. Utilising Axis' Arctic Temperature Control, the camera is capable of starting up in temperatures as low as -40°C (-40°F).
As well as these features, the Q1755-E has day/night functionality. During the day, the camera provides a HD colour image. Utilising an automatically removable infrared filter, the camera switches at night to an infrared-sensitive black-and-white image, offering a 24-hour surveillance solution.
The Q1755-E also features Axis gatekeeper technology, which automatically zooms in on any activity in the camera's field of view, returning to its original position at a preset interval. Built-in motion, audio and anti-tampering alarms trigger recording and notify you via e-mail of any activity. Recorded footage can be stored on the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied) or remotely.
Power over Ethernet provides a one-cable solution for both power and connectivity, saving on installation costs and time. An optional pan/tilt motor is available to give the Q1755-E pan/tilt/zoom functionality.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. The camera is compatible with 802.3af (PD-3001) and 802.3at (PD-9001) power standards, but the integrated heater will only operate when connected with 802.3at compliant devices.
Key features & benefits of 0347-001 Axis Q1755-E
- Provides a HD 1080i image in full frame-rate 30/25 and progressive scan eliminates distortion and motion blur
- 10x optical and 12x digital zoom with auto focus allows you to focus on specific areas
- Outdoor-ready design is capable of starting up at temperatures down to -40°C (-40°F) using Axis' Arctic Temperature Control, and is dust, rain, snow and sun resistant
- Day/night functionality offers a 24-hour monitoring solution, providing HD colour images during daylight hours and an infrared-sensitive black and white images at night
- Gatekeeper functionality automatically zooms in on any activity in the camera's field of view, automatically zooming back out at a preset interval
- Built-in motion, anti-tampering and audio alarms can trigger recording and notify you via e-mail of any activity
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity in a single cable
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0347-001 Axis Q1755-E
The Q1755-E is well suited to outdoor installation in demanding environments where a highly-detailed image is required, such as perimeter surveillance, airports and railways stations
Accessories for 0347-001 Axis Q1755-E
- Wall-mount bracket
- 5 m (16 ft.) Ethernet cable with pre-mounted gasket
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera