This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1656-LE
Overview of the Axis Q1647-LE
This advanced, outdoor-ready IP camera by Axis captures 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night functionality and infrared (IR) illumination at up to 30m. Its vandal-resistant housing is IP67-rated to provide robust protection in exposed outdoor locations. A range of Axis' advanced imaging technologies are also supported for clear image capture in challenging lighting conditions, and the unit can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
This network camera is supplied with an intelligent CS-mount lens (i-CS) which, thanks to open protocol, helps to simplify set up by directly exchanging information with the camera such as zoom position, focus and iris opening. It also features several integrated motors which allows the user to adjust lens settings remotely - making fine tuning during installation much easier.
Axis' Optimised IR technology adapts the level of IR illumination from the unit's integrated LEDs to best suit the scene and avoid overexposure. Imaging technologies such as Axis' Lightfinder provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes, whilst Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes. In addition, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology is also included to help reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations.
A microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through the camera's audio I/O ports to enable two-way communication and also allow audio to be used as a detection method. Audio and video motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also send notifications to the user via email - informing them of potential incidents in real-time. Additional intelligent analytics such as Axis Motion Guard and Axis Fence Guard are pre-installed - helping to enhance scene awareness within predefined areas in the field of view.
Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use. Additionally, edge recording stores video data onto a MicroSD card (not included) for smooth, uninterrupted data, ideal for areas with network intermittence.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5MP resolution at up 25 frames per second (fps) (WDR on) or at a maximum of 50 fps (WDR off)
- i-CS mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Built-in IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Vandal-resistant housing is also IP67-rated for outdoor use in exposed locations
- Integrated IR LEDs provide up to 30m of Optimised IR illumination
- Forensic WDR enables the camera to produce detailed video footage in challenging light conditions
- Images captured during camera movement are less blurred using EIS technology
- Axis Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in high contrast scenes
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Configurable audio, video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Axis Fence Guard and Motion Guard are included to help increase overall scene awareness
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- H.264 and MJPEG compression standards provide flexibility depending on requirements
- PoE+ support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- On-board recording provides a cost-effective data backup solution
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q1647-LE network camera with i-CS mount lens delivers smooth, detailed surveillance footage of exposed outdoor areas - round-the-clock. Typical applications include stadiums, train station terminals and university campuses.
- Axis T94Q01A Wall Mount
- Axis T92G20 Outdoor Housing
- Connector kit
- Resistorx T20 tool
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from accessories tab if required):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card