This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1656-LE
Overview of the Axis Q1645-LE
This advanced IP camera from Axis delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 100 frames per second (fps). The IK10-rated unit also features true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of exposed, outdoor locations. A range of advanced imaging technologies are also supported for clear image capture in any lighting condition, and the unit can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera features an innovative, intelligent CS-mount lens (i-CS) which provides horizontal views of up to 92° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set. To help simplify installation, the i-CS lens features several integrated motors which allow, users to remotely adjust lens settings. In addition, the unit's IP67-rated metal housing delivers robust protection against dust, sunlight and rain, alongside the ability to operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 65°C.
Advanced imaging technologies such as Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes, whilst Axis' Lightfinder technology provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. If the camera is subject to vibrations, Axis' Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology ensures video is smooth and steady despite camera movement.
External devices can be connected through the integrated audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and verbal interaction with those close to the camera. Configurable video motion detection alarms and audio detection methods are supported to help provide reliable and accurate security surveillance. When triggered, these alerts can send notifications via email and start MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring all motion is captured.
Axis' Zipstream technology is supported to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out. With both H.264 and Motion JPEG supported, users can compress files using the method best suited to their application. Additionally, the integrated memory card slot provides edge storage functionality for continuous recording even during network intermittence.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 2MP resolution at up to 50 frames per second (WDR on) or at a maximum of 120 fps (WDR off)
- i-CS mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Integrated IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor areas
- IP67-rated, vandal-resistant housing allows for safe deployment in exposed outdoor areas
- Forensic WDR enables the camera to produce detailed video footage in challenging light conditions
- Axis Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in high contrast scenes
- Axis Motion Guard and Fence Guard are included to help increase overall scene awareness
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Configurable audio, video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Dual compression formats provide flexibility for the user depending on requirements
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective installation
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q1645-LE network camera is a high-performance choice for businesses requiring round-the-clock monitoring of busy outdoor environments. Typical applications include stadiums, amusement parks and industrial sites.
- Axis T94Q01A Wall mount
- Axis T92G20 Outdoor housing
- Connector kit
- ResiTorx20 tool
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top