This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1645-LE
Overview of the Axis Q1635-E
This advanced network camera by Axis delivers full HD 1080p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps). The unit has support for true day/night recording, as well as Axis Lightfinder and WDR technologies, providing high quality image capture – 24 hours a day. Additional features include Axis’ Zipstream technology and support for two-way audio.
This model delivers clear imaging at a high frame rate and is an ideal solution for monitoring areas with high levels of activity. The varifocal lens provides 43.3° ~ 76° horizontal viewing angles, which enables the desired scene coverage to be set during installation. Additionally, the P-iris lens helps to improve clarity, contrast, resolution and depth of field to provide optimum image quality.
The unit’s IP66 and IK10 rated housing provides protection from harsh weather conditions as well as vandalism attempts. The camera features Axis’ Arctic Temperature Control to enable safe start-up in temperatures as low as -40°C.
Imaging technologies such as Wide Dynamic Range – Forensic Capture allow details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly (up to 25 fps), whilst Axis’ Lightfinder provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) helps to reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations. Additionally, Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view and bandwidth use by vertically orientating the video stream in narrow scenes, preventing the recording of redundant areas.
The integrated microphone allows users to listen in remotely and record audio in the monitored area. Two-way audio is supported when a speaker (not included) is connected via an external I/O port – enabling verbal interaction.
Video motion and audio detection methods can be configured to provide accurate IP CCTV monitoring. When these alarms are triggered, alerts can be sent to the user via email notification. The camera’s integrated shock detection helps to provide reliable, real-time detection of vandalism attempts.
Axis’ Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details in the image are retained in the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed. The unit includes a range of handy functions such as the levelling assistant, pixel-counter and remote back-focus to help simplify installation. High Power-over-Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to receive both power and network connection over a single cable. Additionally, support for local recording onto a MicroSD card (not include) provides a helpful back if connection to the network is lost.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 1080p at 50 fps provides high quality video footage – ideal for monitoring high levels of activity
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Varifocal lens can be set to provide optimum scene coverage during installation
- P-iris lens controls resolution, clarity, contrast and field depth to capture the best possible image
- IP66 and IK10 rated housing provides protection against harsh outdoor conditions
- Arctic Temperature Control enables safe start-up from temperatures as low as -40°C
- Wide Dynamic Range – Forensic Capture improves the detail in scenes with both bright and dark areas
- Axis Lightfinder technology helps to deliver full colour video in extreme low-light conditions – helpful for evidential purposes
- Axis Corridor Format reduces bandwidth levels by vertically orientating the stream - capturing only what is essential
- Built-in microphone and support for two-way audio enables verbal interaction and audio recording
- Configurable video motion and audio detection alarms help to enhance scene awareness
- Shock Detection alerts users to possible vandalism attempts
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage – whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- High PoE support makes installation of the camera easier with only one cable
- Local storage with MicroSD card (not included) provides a back up solution if the network fails
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q1635-E network camera delivers HD quality resolution at a high frame rate, ideal for round-the-clock monitoring of busy outdoor areas. Typical examples include bus and train stations, large car parks and outdoor shopping centres.
- AXIS T94Q01A Wall Mount
- Connector kit
- Resistorx T20 tool
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (select from the above drop down menu if required):