Overview of the Axis P7316 video encoder
- Converts analogue video to IP
- Encodes up to 16 camera channels
- Support for two-way audio
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 44 mm x 145 mm x 440 mm
This 16-channel video encoder provides IP benefits to an analogue camera system and simultaneously delivers H.264, H.265 and Motion JPEG streams at 30 frames per second (fps) on all channels. Compatible with both HD and 4K analogue cameras, this encoder supports PTZ control over RS485 - Ideal for installations that require a cost-effective solution for analogue to IP migration. The unit also supports 2-way audio and includes configurable I/O connections.
The encoder features a range of technologies to enhance scene awareness such as motion detection and active tampering alarm. Zipstream compression technology reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising the quality of important forensic information. Furthermore, built-in cybersecurity features such as signed firmware and secure boot provide protection against cyber attacks and malware by ensuring that all firmware is authentic and safe.
The P7316 can either be used as a standalone unit or can be rack-mounted and comes with a power supply.
Key features & benefits
- Supports up to 16 camera channels for small to mid-sized installations
- Compatible with HD and 4K analogue cameras
- Delivers H.264, H.265 and Motion JPEG streams at up to 30fps
- Analogue PTZ control is supported through RS485
- Support for 2-way audio and configurable i/o connections for increased alarm signalling
- Motion detection and active tampering alarm provide greater scene awareness
- Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth and optimises storage capacity for a cost-effective solution
- Built-in cybersecurity features secure the unit against cyberattacks
Compatible recording platforms
Providing an affordable alternative to upgrading an analogue camera system, this unit allows the migration of up to 16 cameras to an IP-based system, ideal for small to mid-sized CCTV installations.
- Power supply
- Mounting and connector kits
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder user licenses
Back To Top