This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P5654-E
Overview of Axis P5534-E
The Axis P5534-E is an IP camera capable of delivering a full HD 720p image. H.264 video compression ensures that this high-quality image does not place heavy demands on your network's bandwidth. This makes the camera ideal for installation outdoors in demanding areas where a highly-detailed image is a necessity, such as airports and mass-transit terminals. Alongside this high image quality, the P5534-E has 18x optical and 12x digital zoom, allowing you to focus on specific areas of the camera's field of view in detail.
These features combine with e-flip and auto-flip technology, ensuring you can track an object or person directly beneath the camera or 360° around the camera respectively. Advanced gatekeeper functionality moves the camera to a preset position upon detection of motion before automatically returning it to its default position at a preset interval, enabling you to clearly identify any object or person triggering an alarm. Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied).
The P5534-E is equipped with an IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure to protect it from sun, rain, dust and snow, and High Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power through a single cable, simplifying installation.
Key features & benefits of Axis P5534-E
- Full HD 720p image with H.264 compression delivers a high-quality image while reducing demands on your network's resources
- 18x optical and 12x digital zoom with autofocus allows you to focus on specific areas you want to monitor
- IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure
- Advanced gatekeeper technology moves the camera to a preset position when it detects motion, returning it to its default position after a pre-configured interval
- Auto-flip functionality allows continuous tracking of an object moving 360° around the camera and e-flip functionality allows continuous tracking of an object moving directly beneath the camera
- High Power over Ethernet provides both power and a network connection through a single cable
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied)
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of Axis P5534-E
The P5534-E is well suited to implementation in locations that require a detailed image outdoors in a demanding environment, such as airports and mass-transit terminals
Back To Top