This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P5654-E
Overview of Axis P5532-E
The Axis P5532-E is ideally suited to deployment in areas where a durable surveillance solution is required outdoors in demanding conditions, such as industrial sites and factories. With 29x optical and 12x digital zoom, the P5532-E is capable of monitoring specific areas in high detail. Day/night functionality provides a colour image during daylight hours before automatically switching to an infrared-sensitive black-and-white image at night, providing a 24-hour surveillance solution.
These zoom features combine with auto-flip and e-flip technology, ensuring you can track an object or person moving 360° around the camera or directly beneath the camera respectively. Advanced gatekeeper functionality moves the camera to a preset position upon detection of motion before automatically returning it to its default position at a preset interval, ensuring clear identification of any person or object triggering an alarm event. Footage can be stored locally on the camera using an SD card (not supplied).
The P5532-E is equipped with an IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure to protect it from, rain, dust, snow and sun, and High Power over Ethernet provides both a network connection and power to the camera through a single cable, simplifying installation.
Key features & benefits of Axis P5532-E
- 29x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom with autofocus allows you to monitor specific areas in detail
- IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour surveillance solution
- Auto-flip technology allows the camera to continuously follow an object 360° and e-flip technology allows uninterrupted tracking of an object or person moving beneath the camera
- Advanced gatekeeper technology moves the camera to a preset position when it detects motion, returning it to its default position after a pre-configured interval
- High Power over Ethernet provides power and connectivity in a single cable
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of Axis P5532-E
The P5532-E is ideal for installation outdoors in challenging conditions, in places such as industrial sites and factories.
Back To Top