This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5525-E
Overview of 0419-002 Axis P5522
The AXIS P5522 pan/tilt/zoom dome network camera offers a cost-effective and advanced solution for remote surveillance of large indoor areas such as stores, offices, hotels and warehouses. The camera provide users with the flexibility to monitor the same size area as several fixed cameras, and 18x optical zoom ensures that specific areas can be monitored in detail when required.
The Axis P5522 can stream multiple H.264 feeds, allowing you to tailor recording and monitoring settings separately to ensure optimum usage of available bandwidth and storage. A built-in SD card slot also enables you to store recordings locally on the camera itself (card not included).
As well as this, the P5522 has an IP51-rated casing, protecting it from dust and dripping water (such as the activation of a sprinkler system). The P5522 is also equipped with Power over Ethernet Plus and an included midspan, allowing you to send power and a network connection to the camera through a single cable, saving on cost of installation and cabling requirements.
Advanced intelligent video analytics can automatically alert you to any activity outside of pre-defined user settings, and Axis's Advanced Gatekeeper technology can automatically move the camera to a preset position in the event of a triggered alarm, useful for capturing faces at entrance points or licence plates on cars. Combined with wide dynamic range, ensuring detail is maintained in highlighted and shadowed areas of the camera's field of view, the P5522 is suitable for almost any indoor lighting conditions. In addition to this, the P5522's day/night capabilities enable it to provide a detailed image even in low-light conditions.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0419-002 Axis P5522
- Pan/tilt/zoom features enable the camera to cover a wider area, offering a cost-effective alternative to implementing several fixed cameras
- 18x optical zoom allows you to zoom in on and isolate particular areas for detailed surveillance
- IP51-rating provides protection against dust and dripping water, allowing the camera to continue operation in emergencies, such as during the activation of a sprinkler system
- Day/night functionality enables the camera to provide detailed video in poor lighting conditions
- Included Power over Ethernet Plus midspan provides power and network connectivity through just one cable, saving on cabling and installation costs
- Integrated SD/SDHC memory card slot provides an onboard storage solution for recorded footage
- Axis's Advanced Gatekeeper technology moves the camera to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area, useful for scenarios such as capturing licence plates
- Multiple H.264 video streams allow you to select different quality settings for recording and monitoring
- Wide dynamic range picks out detail in shadowed and highlighted areas
Typical applications of 0419-002 Axis P5522
The Axis P5522 is ideally suited to installation in locations that require a flexible surveillance solution to cover a wide area, such as large offices, department stores and shopping centres
Accessories for 0419-002 Axis P5522
Back To Top
- AXIS T8123 High PoE Midspan 1-port
- Clear and smoked dome covers
- Installation guide
- CD with user manual, recording software, installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings