This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5525-E
Overview of the Axis P5514
This IP camera from the cost-effective Axis P55 range features full pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functionality with 360° pan, resulting in the capture of a wide area with a single unit. Capable of delivering HD 720p at up to 60 frames per second (fps), this indoor-ready network camera provides smooth, high quality video - ideal for use in high traffic areas such as warehouses and hotel receptions. This unit features a 12x optical zoom, enabling the user to obtain a closer view of areas of interest. Additionally, the camera features support for two-way audio and edge storage.
In addition to a 12x optical zoom with autofocus to ensure a clear and detailed view, the camera features a 10x digital zoom that enables in-depth inspection of the image - ideal for identification purposes. The endless 360° pan feature is enhanced further by the camera's auto-flip technology, with the ability to instantly flip the image and continue to pan, allowing the user to easily track an object or person moving around the camera.
An integrated infrared (IR) cut filter provides true day/night functionality for full colour image capture in the day and monochrome image capture at night - providing 24-hour CCTV security solution for indoor installations. In addition, the camera features an IP51 rated housing ensuring protection against dust and dripping water such as sprinkler systems often found in large indoor areas.
When an optional multi-connector cable (please select from the drop down menu above) is connected, the camera has support for two-way audio enabling the user to hear activity and interact with people near to the camera. The multi-connector also supports audio detection as well as connecting external devices through I/O ports - extending the range of CCTV monitoring options.
The included Advanced Gatekeeper technology enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area. Other video motion detections can be configured to enhance situational awareness and when triggered, alerts can be sent to the user via a range of notifications such as email.
Offering H.264 and MJPEG streams, the user is able to tailor their monitoring and recording settings to optimise use of network resources and storage. In addition to this, the on-board micro SD/SDHC card slot (card not included) can save recorded footage locally in the event of a remote recording solution being unavailable. Both network connectivity and power can be supplied to the camera through a single cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE), reducing wiring costs and simplifying installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
Outdoor version: P5514-E
Key features & benefits
- Endless 360° Pan / 180° tilt and 12x optical zoom functionality enables surveillance of large areas with one camera as opposed to the implementation of multiple units
- 10x digital zoom allows examination of the image to assist in evidence gathering
- Capable of delivering HD 720p video footage at up to 60 fps
- True day/night functionality with infrared cut-filter which switches the camera to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in low lighting conditions, ensuring 24/7 surveillance
- Optional multi-connector enables support for two-way audio, audio detection and the use of external devices through I/O ports, providing a flexible CCTV solution
- Intelligent video analytics and Axis' Advanced Gatekeeper feature helps automate detection and alerts
- Edge storage support enables the recording of data to MicroSD card (card not included) providing a back up solution if the network fails
- H.264 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Power over Ethernet powers the camera and connects it to a network through a single cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying cabling
Compatible recording platforms
The P5514 network camera provides a cost-effective and flexible choice for indoor applications requiring reliable surveillance across wide areas. Typical examples include internal installations such as warehouses and large hotel reception areas.
- Connector kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Smoked dome cover
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings
Optional: (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE midspan
- Multi-connector cable
- Additional brackets and mounting accessories