This product has now been discontinued and replaced with the Axis M5525-E
Overview of 0408-001 Axis P5512
The Axis P5512 is a pan/tilt/zoom network camera that is ideally suited to monitoring areas that would normally require multiple fixed IP cameras. Suitable locations include university campuses, shopping centres and indoor car parks.
The P5512 features full pan/tilt functionality and a 12x optical zoom, enabling you to isolate areas for detailed monitoring, if required. The camera is capable of streaming H.264 compressed video at multiple quality settings up to 704x480, allowing you to choose custom settings for simultaneous recording and monitoring. In low light conditions an infrared cut-filter will switch the camera to infrared-sensitive video, ensuring a constant surveillance presence (infrared lighting not supplied).
In addition to this, an onboard SD/SDHC card slot (card not included) can save recorded footage locally in the event of a remote recording solution being unavailable. For further peace of mind, the P5512 is IP51-rated, ensuring continued operating in the presence of dust or dripping water, making it an ideal security camera for installation in areas with sprinkler systems.
The Axis P5512 is also Power over Ethernet capable. Both network connectivity and power can be supplied to the camera through a single cable, reducing wiring costs and simplifying installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0408-001 Axis P5512
- Pan/tilt functions and 12x optical zoom enable surveillance of large areas without sacrificing the ability to monitor in detail
- An infrared cut-filter switches the camera to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in extremely poor lighting conditions, ensuring round-the-clock security (infrared lighting required)
- Intelligent video analytics and Axis's Advanced Gatekeeper feature automates detection and alert
- IP51-rated casing protects the camera from dust and dripping water, making it suitable for use in environments with emergency sprinkler systems
- Integrated SD/SDHC card slot can record footage locally (card not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet powers the camera and connects it to a network through a single cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying cabling
Typical applications of 0408-001 Axis P5512
The P5512 is an ideal security camera for locations where a cost-effective solution is required for monitoring a wide area, such as university campuses and large offices
Accessories for 0408-001 Axis P5512
Back To Top
- Clear and smoked dome covers
- Installation guide
- CD with user manual, recording software, installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings