This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5525-E
Overview of 0410-001 Axis P5512-E
The Axis P5512-E is an outdoor IP security camera with full pan/tilt/zoom functionality, including a 12x optical zoom for in-depth surveillance. It also features an IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated casing, providing protection against severe weather conditions including ice and snow. Alongside this is the ability to function at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F) this makes the P5512-E ideal for deployment in areas such as school grounds, car parks and high-altitude environments.
The P5512-E is capable of streaming H.264 compressed video at various quality settings up to 704x480, allowing you to select different settings for recording and monitoring simultaneously. As well as this, the P5512-E is equipped with an SD/SDHC card slot that can record footage to an onboard memory card (not supplied) for backup or in situations where a remote recording solution is not available. In low lighting conditions, the camera can switch a black-and-white infrared-sensitive image, ensuring a constant surveillance presence, even in complete darkness (infrared lighting required).
The Axis P5512-E also features intelligent video analytics and Advanced Gatekeeper functionality, enabling the user to set parameters for automated recording and alert procedures. Combined with Power over Ethernet, which sends power and a network connection to the camera through a single cable, this makes the P5512-E a cost-effective alternative to deploying several fixed IP cameras.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
An indoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0410-001 Axis P5512-E
- Pan/tilt functions and 12x optical zoom enable surveillance of large areas without sacrificing the ability to monitor in detail
- IP66 and NEMA 4X-rated casing provides protection in the most demanding of weather conditions, including snow and ice
- Capable of operating in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- On-board SD/SDHC card slot can record footage for backup or when a remote recording solution is unavailable (card not supplied)
- An infrared cut-filter switches the camera video from colour to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in low lighting conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Axis's Advanced Gatekeeper technology and intelligent video analysis automates alert and detection
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity to the camera through just one cable, saving on installation costs
Typical applications of 0410-001 Axis P5512-E
The Axis P5512-E is well suited to outdoor deployment in locations that require a cost-effective surveillance presence for a large area, such as school grounds and university campus grounds
Accessories for 0410-001 Axis P5512-E
Back To Top
- Clear and smoked dome covers
- Installation guide
- CD with user manual, recording software, installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- IP66-rated RJ-45 connector kit