This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Axis P3375-V
The Axis P3375-V indoor dome IP camera provides full HD 1080p images at up to 50 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. Using a range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies, this unit can capture clear video footage even in challenging light conditions. Additional features include an IK10-rated housing, microSD card storage, two-way audio and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) – simplifying installation.
The camera's varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 90°. Capable of multi-view streaming, the camera allows up to 2 areas within the field of view to be cropped and streamed individually for live viewing or recording.
Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with WDR - Forensic Capture technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. The camera is also capable of capturing full colour images, even in dimly lit environments using Axis’ Lightfinder technology. In addition, Axis Corridor Format is included and maximises the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream - preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
Users can choose to connect a microphone and speaker (not included) through the unit’s audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication. A range of configurable, camera-based audio and video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notifications including email. These alarms can also be used to trigger recording to the integrated microSD card (not included) – a handy backup if connection to the network is lost.
Axis Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by an average of up to 50%. It optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained while unnecessary data is removed. With support for PoE, this camera can receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering full HD 1080p resolution at 30 fps (WDR on) or up to 50 fps (WDR off) –providing high-quality video footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter enables 24 hour monitoring of indoor areas
- Vandal resistant, IK10-rated housing is ideal for installation in areas prone to tampering
- Varifocal lens allows the viewing angle to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene capture
- Up to 2 sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- WDR – Forensic Capture optimises the image and ensures all details are visible in high contrast scenes
- Axis Lightfinder technology produces full colour imaging in dimly lit environments
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through integrated I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of configurable audio and video motion alarms
- External devices can be connected through the camera’s integrated I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
- Local storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a handy standalone solution
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
Able to produce high-quality images at full frame rate, the Axis P3375-V dome network camera is an ideal choice for users that look to monitor exposed, busy indoor locations – 24/7. Typical applications include police stations, small offices and banks.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- I/O connector
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top