This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3375-LVE
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Axis delivers full HD 1080p video at up to 50 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared (IR) night vision. It’s housed in IK10-rated casing for secure deployment in exposed areas, and uses a range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies for clear imaging in difficult lighting conditions. The unit also includes edge storage, two-way audio and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 90° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Multi-view streaming allows up to 2 specific areas within the camera’s field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - a helpful tool when closely monitoring regions of interest. In addition, Axis Corridor Format technology is included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream - preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
OptimisedIR technology ensures an evenly illuminated image by automatically adapting the angle of illumination to the zoom level set. Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with WDR – Forensic Capture technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. The camera also has the ability to deliver full colour video in dimly lit environments using Axis’ Lightfinder technology.
Support for audio is provided by connecting a microphone and speaker (not included) via the external I/O ports, giving the user ability to hear and communicate to those close to the camera. A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the built-in MicroSD card (not included) – providing a handy backup if connection to the network is lost.
Axis Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by an average of up to 50%. It optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained while unnecessary data is removed. Additionally, PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Produces full HD 1080p resolution at 25 fps (WDR on) or up to 50 fps (WDR off)
- Varifocal 3 - 10mm lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of up to 90°, for optimum scene coverage
- True day/night capability enables 24/7 CCTV surveillance
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to 30m, enhancing night vision
- Capable of capturing full colour images in low-light with Axis’ Lightfinder technology
- WDR – Forensic Capture technology retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Up to 2 sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- A microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected to enable two-way audio
- Camera-based video motion detection and audio alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV monitoring
- I/O port terminal block supports the connection of external devices for enhanced alarm signalling
- Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- Local storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a handy standalone solution
- PoE supplies power through the network cable for a cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
With full HD 1080p resolution support and up to 30m of enhanced night vision, the robust Axis P3375-LVE is an ideal choice for users that require highly-detailed, 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations. Typical applications include car parks, petrol stations and outside youth centres.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gaskets
- Connector guard
- I/O connector
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top