This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Axis P3375-LV
Part of the popular Axis P33 series, this indoor dome network camera captures full HD 1080p images at up to 50 frames per second (fps) – round-the-clock. Featuring a host of Axis’s advanced imaging technologies, this camera delivers clear video even in challenging light conditions. Additional features include built-in infrared illumination (IR), an IK10-rated housing, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles up to 90° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. By using multi-view streaming, users can define two areas within the cameras field of view to be cropped and streamed individually for recording and live viewing – ideal when monitoring regions of interest.
WDR - Forensic Capture technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. In addition, Axis’ Lightfinder technology allows the camera to deliver full colour video – even in dimly lit environments. The camera is also equipped with integrated infrared (IR) illuminators and OptimisedIR technology, enabling the camera to provide detailed black-and-white video at a range of up to 30 metres.
A microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. Camera-based video motion and audio detection alarms are configurable to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. The built-in MicroSD card (not included) offers a helpful backup of data if the network fails and allows the camera to be used in a stand-alone set up.
Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use. In addition, Power-over-Ethernet supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering full HD 1080p resolution at 30 fps (WDR on) or up to 50 fps (WDR off) –providing high-quality video footage
- Varifocal lens (3mm – 10mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 34° to 90°
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Vandal-resistant, IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed indoor areas
- Up to 2 sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- WDR – Forensic Capture retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Axis Lightfinder technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Axis Corridor Format helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Camera-based video motion detection and audio alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV monitoring
- External devices can be connected through the camera’s external I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage – whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (card not included)
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis P3375-LV dome network camera delivers high-resolution images at full frame rate and has built-in IR for up to 30m of enhanced night vision. It’s an Ideal choice for businesses that are looking to monitor exposed, indoor scenes – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include banks, hotel lobbies and arcades.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- I/O connector
Back To Top