This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of the Axis P3374-V
Part of the Axis P33 Series, this indoor dome delivers HD 720p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps). It’s IK10-rated housing, combined with support for true day/night recording, enables 24-hour monitoring of exposed areas. A range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies are also supported for clear image capture in difficult lighting conditions and the unit can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include two-way audio support and edge storage.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens which provides wide horizontal views (up to 90°) and allows the desired viewing angle to be set during installation. Support for multi-view streaming allows up to 2 specific areas within the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - a helpful tool when closely monitoring regions of interest.
WDR - Forensic Capture technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, allowing objects and individuals to be identified more clearly. Axis’ Lightfinder is also included to ensure full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Additionally, Axis Corridor Format is a helpful feature that maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
The unit provides two-way audio when a microphone and speaker (not included) are connected via the integrated I/O ports - enabling audio recording and verbal interaction. Various audio and video motion detection alarms can be configured to help alert users of activity via notifications such as email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board microSD card (not included) – ensuring no vital footage is missed.
Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use. In addition, PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity over a single cable - enabling quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 720p resolution at 30 fps (WDR on) or up to 50 fps (WDR off) – providing high-quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- IK10-rated housing offers robust protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Up to 2 sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- WDR - Forensic Capture allows details to be captured in complex light conditions
- Improved performance in very low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through integrated I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- Audio and video motion detection alarms can be configured to help enhance security monitoring
- I/O port terminal block allows the connection of external devices for enhanced alarm signalling
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%
- PoE supplies power through the network cable for a cost-effective installation
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis P3374-V dome IP camera is a suitable choice for businesses that require the capture of smooth CCTV footage in exposed, indoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include police stations, banks and hotel lobbies.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- I/O connector
Back To Top