This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis P3367-V
The Axis P3367-V is ideal for exposed, indoor areas that require high resolution security footage for identification, such as shopping centres or airports. The camera's 5 megapixel video provides the same level of detail as 16 conventional security cameras, while the rugged Aluminium housing is IK10-rated, strong enough to withstand attacks of vandalism.
The camera features a P-iris lens with more precise iris control than a standard lens, offering a greater depth of field and sharper contrast. Additionally, full night-vision surveillance is available when the camera is combined with infrared lighting, ensuring security footage is not hampered by darkness.
The auto-zoom and auto-focus lens ensure that the camera can be installed quickly and easily, while Power over Ethernet support reduces the amount of wiring required, with power and data provided through the Ethernet connection. The 2-way audio facility also lets security personnel challenge intruders or speak interactively with people in view.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel resolution is ideal for capturing identification details such as facial features, even at a distance
- The vandal-resistant casing protects the camera from damage when installed in exposed locations
- Remote focus and zoom allows the camera to be installed quickly
- The P-iris lens increases the depth of field, providing a greater area of focus than a conventional lens
- Combine the camera with infrared lighting for true night-vision surveillance
- Record video directly onto the camera using an SD/SDHC memory card, improving system reliability
- 2-way audio with integrated microphone lets users challenge any intruders in view
The Axis P3367-V is perfect for locations that require extreme detail in exposed, indoor locations, such as shopping centres and department stores, banks and financial buildings, casinos, airports and sea terminal buildings.
Back To Top
- Mounting and connector kits
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools, recording software and user manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Smoked and transparent cover