This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Axis 0586-001 P3365-V
Compact and vandal-resistant P3365-V indoor dome network camera from the Axis P33 series, with 2 megapixel resolution and HD 1080p capability at up to 30 fps. Easy to install with remote focus and zoom, this camera offers other handy features including 100° viewing angle, true day/night, P-iris lens control, two-way audio, I/O ports, SD card recording and PoE.
The Axis P3365-V indoor camera from the P33 series of compact fixed domes delivers high quality video performance with 100° wide viewing angle for effective scene coverage. The P3365-V produces full frame rate HD 1080p footage 24 hours a day, with an infrared-cut filter enabling colour capture during the day, automatically switching the camera to black and white capture at night-time. The IK10-rated vandal-resistant casing makes this camera ideal for use in exposed areas such as schools and retail stores.
Featuring P-iris control, the P3365-V provides optimal image quality in all lighting conditions and delivers improved contrast, clarity, depth of field and resolution. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables clear image capture in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring detail is maintained for clear identification. With remote focus and zoom, the Axis P3365-V dome is easy to install, allowing the viewing angle and focus to be adjusted over the network rather than manually. Digital PTZ is also supported to enable closer viewing of specific areas, whilst multi-view streaming allows full and cropped view to be streamed simultaneously.
With a built-in microphone, the Axis P3365-V dome is able to record audio to enhance video footage; this audio capability is bi-directional when a speaker is connected (not included), to also allow verbal conversation through the camera. Video motion detection in addition to audio and tamper detection alert the user of activity via email and other methods, providing accurate security monitoring. Power over Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for power cables, simplifying installation and reducing costs whilst SD card recording provides low-cost video storage in addition to providing a data backup solution. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams can be provided simultaneously.
Please note: a power supply is not included with this camera, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p capability at full frame rate (30 fps) delivers surveillance suitable for most general CCTV applications
- 100° viewing angle for wide scene capture in small spaces
- IK10-rated impact-resistant casing protects the camera against vandalism attempts and the compact form factor is non-invasive
- 24-hour image capture with automatically removable IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Optimal image quality and depth of field with P-iris lens
- Remote focus and zoom makes installation easier as adjustment is carried out across the network rather than manually
- Multi-view streaming simultaneously streams full and cropped views
- Full duplex audio support with built-in microphone enables audio capture and verbal warnings to be given through the camera when a speaker is connected (speaker not included)
- External devices can be connected to the camera through I/O ports
- Enhanced video motion, audio and tamper detection provides secure surveillance
- H.264 and Motion JPEG streams can be provided simultaneously
- Closer analysis of activity is possible using digital PTZ feature
- Lower-cost installation with PoE
- Built-in SD card slot (card not included) for local edge storage
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
With full frame rate HD 1080p, 24-hour image capture and a vandal-resistant casing, the Axis P3365-V dome network camera provides unobtrusive and compact CCTV surveillance ideal for small indoor applications that require high quality footage at all times. Typical examples include exposed areas such as schools, museums, railway stations and retail stores.
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Resistorx T20 screw driver
- Drill hole template
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top