This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3364-LVE (0473-001)
The feature-packed Axis P3364-LVE outdoor dome camera delivers HD 720p quality video and with integrated longlife infrared LEDs, provides 25 metre visibility in darkness with minimal noise. The camera's LEDs automatically come on when it becomes dark and they are also adaptable, meaning they reduce output whenever subjects are over-exposed and adjust their spread in line with the camera's zoom level. Featuring Axis' Lightfinder technology, the P3364-LVE also provides high quality colour images during the day and in near-dark conditions, which in combination with the camera's P-iris control provides video of optimal depth of view and clarity.
The handy remote focus and zoom function makes installing and setting up the camera quick and easy, whilst PoE support means the camera can be powered via the Ethernet cable. In addition, the camera allows on-board recording using a storage card, offers two-way audio and a set of intelligent analysis features such as advanced video motion detection, camera tampering and audio detection.
The Axis P3364-LVE outdoor camera won the German GIT Security Award 2013 in the category CCTV products.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- True night vision - the 3 infrared LEDs illuminate subjects over 25m away and are adaptive to cater for different scenarios, automatically ensuring the optimum light level
- Outdoor-ready housing - the camera can withstand harsh outdoor weather conditions and is IK10-rated, so can withstand impacts and attempts at vandalism without damage
- Lightfinder technology - retain colour information in low-light conditions, where other cameras would only capture monochrome video
- P-iris lens - with more accurate iris movement than conventional lenses, the P-iris lens improves depth-of-field for sharper footage across larger areas
- Two-way audio support - provides operators with the ability to challenge intruders remotely, reducing the risk to personnel
- Edge recording system - record security feeds directly to networked storage without the need for an external recorder. Alternatively, recordings can be made internally to SDXC memory cards
PoE and remote focus and zoom make for quick and simple installation
This high-end Axis network camera is suited for the most demanding security requirements and is ideal for installations that must deliver 24 hour CCTV coverage with high resolution and clarity.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Single-user Windows decoder license
- Connector kit
- Mounting bracket
- 5m network cable with pre-mounted gasket