This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3363-VE
The Axis P3363-VE is a professional outdoor IP camera with built-in technology designed to allow the capturing of clear video footage even in very low light. Axis' Lightfinder system enables the capture of colour security video in near-dark conditions, providing more detail for security personnel to aid in identification. With true day/night switching, the camera captures infrared light for monochrome surveillance in very-low light conditions.
Rugged and weatherproof, the camera can be installed outdoors in high-risk locations. With its integrated recording system video can be stored directly to networked storage or internally to an SD memory card, lowering system costs and improving reliability. Additionally, the camera is quick to install, with automatic focus/zoom and a modular construction.
Featuring an advanced P-iris lens, the P3363-VE captures the optimum focus across larger distances than similar cameras. Operators can also hear sounds from around the camera or challenge intruders with the 2-way audio function.
Key features & benefits of the Axis P3363-VE
- Lightfinder technology provides colour footage in low-light
- Capture events around the clock and in total darkness by combining the camera with infrared illumination
- Outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant, the camera can be mounted outdoors in high-risk environments
- Install the camera quickly and lower system installation costs
- Get optimum focus across large areas with the integrated P-iris lens
- Reduce system costs by recording directly to NAS drives or internally to an SD memory card
- Check the resolution given to faces or license plates with the built-in pixel counter system
- Interact with subjects in view using the 2-way audio system
Typical applications for the Axis P3363-VE
This professional camera is suited to outdoor, low-light surveillance in high-risk locations, including school, college and university grounds, entrances to shops, shopping centres and public buildings, security monitoring in public transport terminals and for city/traffic surveillance.
Back To Top