This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of 0370-001 Axis P3346-V
AXIS P3346-V IP camera, with vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome specifically designed for indoor environments where non-invasive and compact solutions are required. It is an ideal solution for video surveillance in large, exposed areas that can be prone to vandalism, such as airports, schools and prisons.
The P3346-V provides a full HD 1080p image at a smooth 30 frames per second. Alongside this, the camera allows you to view multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams at the same time. This means you can view a live feed in full resolution while recording at a lower resolution, saving on storage costs without sacrificing image quality. The P3346-V also offers multi-view streaming in combination with digital pan/tilt/zoom, allowing you to view up to eight cropped or zoomed in areas of the camera's field of view simultaneously, an useful feature for eliminating unwanted areas to save on bandwidth resources. The P3346-V also incorporates Axis's unique P-Iris control, which enables the camera to precisely control the iris position. This optimises lens resolution and depth of field, resulting in a sharper image. Footage can be stored on board the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied), useful as a backup method or as part of a decentralised monitoring solution.
A built-in infrared cut filter allows the P3346-V to switch to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in low lighting conditions, providing an effective monitoring presence even in complete darkness (infrared lighting required).
As well as this, the P3346-V features a number of installation tools, including remote focus and zoom. The remote focus feature enables installers or users to focus the camera via the network from a remote location, eliminating hands-on fine-tuning at the camera, simplifying installation if the camera is mounted in a difficult-to-reach position. Alongside this, the remote zoom feature ensures that the viewing angle is optimised for the area the camera is monitoring. A built-in pixel counter provides the installer with a tool to simply verify that the camera image fulfils any customer or regulatory specification. Power over Ethernet further aids installation by providing power and network connectivity to the camera through a single cable, reducing time and cost of implementation.
The P3346-V is an affordable network security camera with a strong feature set that makes it an ideal solution for a wide variety of CCTV security applications, especially in areas where vandalism is an issue.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
This camera is also compatible with Axis’ free Camera Companion software, which can be used to monitor up to 16 network cameras over local PCs and through mobile phones using viewing apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Axis Camera Companion allows recording of HDTV-quality footage directly to an on-board SD card and requires no central PC or DVR, helping to save on storage.
Key features & benefits of 0370-001 Axis P3346-V
- HD 1080p (and 3 megapixel) resolution offers a high-quality image
- Vandal-resistant casing provides protection from impacts and attempts to tamper with the camera
- Automatic infrared cut filter switches the camera to a black and white image capable of seeing in infrared, ensuring round-the-clock surveillance even in the darkest conditions (infrared lighting not supplied)
- Multi-view streaming enable viewing of multiple zoomed sections of the image simultaneously, optimising system efficiency and saving bandwdith
- Multiple, individually configurable video streams provide a cost-effective solution for storage by reducing the quality of the video recorded while allowing you to view a high-definition image in the camera's live feed
- P-Iris technology optimises image sharpness, lens resolution and depth of field
- Pixel counter provides installers with a simple tool to guarantee image quality meets regulatory or customer requirements
- Footage can be stored locally using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity through a single cable, saving on time and cost of installation
- Remote focus and zoom enables you to remotely adjust the camera's image
Typical applications of 0370-001 Axis P3346-V
The Axis P3346-V is ideal for installation in areas that could be prone to vandalism, including bus and train stations and school grounds
Accessories for 0370-001 Axis P3346-V
- Mounting and connector kits
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software
- User’s Manual
- Windows decoder (1-user license)
- Smoked transparent cover
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera