This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of Axis P3343
The Axis P3343 IP camera delivers a 24-hour security solution for indoor surveillance on premises such as retail stores, schools and offices. The P3343 has full day/night capability using an automatically removable infrared cut-filter. This allows full colour monitoring during the day and automatic switching to an infrared-sensitive black and white image during the night, offering 24-hour surveillance of any area. The camera's wide dynamic range is able to pick out detail in fluctuating lighting conditions.
The P3343 has a tamper-resistant casing and built-in motion, anti-tampering and audio alarms, triggering recording either on-board the camera itself via an SD card (not supplied) or remotely. The built-in microphone provides you with an audio feed of the scene whenever required.
The P3343 features Power over Ethernet, providing power and network connectivity to the camera using a single cable. Remote zoom and remote focus functionality eases installation, optimizing the camera's image remotely over a network connection.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
This camera is also compatible with Axis’ free Camera Companion software, which allows playback and export of HDTV-quality video onto local devices and mobile phones through downloadable apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Record directly onto an SD card to help save on storage costs, ideal for future-proofing existing camera systems.
Key features & benefits of Axis P3343
- The unit’s varifocal lens (2.5mm – 6.0mm) offers horizontal viewing angles up to 72°
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour surveillance solution utilising an automatically removable infrared cut-filter
- Tamper-resistant, compact dome design is unobtrusive while providing the camera with protection from attempts to interfere with it
- Built-in microphone allows you to listen to an audio feed of the camera's environment
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity to the camera using just one cable
- Remote zoom ensures that the viewing angle is optimised for the scene and required pixel resolution, and the remote focus function eases installation, eliminating the need for focussing on location
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of Axis P3343
The P3343 is suitable for non-invasive indoor surveillance in public places such as retail stores, supermarkets, offices and schools
Back To Top