This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of 0353-001 Axis P3304-V
The Axis P3304-V is a rugged, fixed dome IP camera designed for installation in areas that might be subject to vandalism, such as schools, universities and retail stores. Its vandal-resistant metal casing prevents tampering with the workings of the camera, and an anti-tampering alarm can trigger recording and automatically notify you of any attempts to block the camera's view (e.g. spray-painting the lens). The camera can also be configured to trigger recording and notification if any motion is detected or any audio is picked up via its built-in microphone.
The P3304-V provides a full HD 720p image. The camera's wide dynamic range picks up detail in both highlighted and shadowed areas of the image, ensuring full coverage of the scene. H.264 video compression optimises the file size of the HD image, reducing demands on your network and saving costs on implementing a storage solution for footage.
The camera also comes equipped with a built-in pixel counter. This allows the installer to ensure that the image quality is meeting any regulatory or user requirements. To further simplify installation, the P3304-V is a Power over Ethernet camera. This means that both power and network connectivity is provided via a single cable, reducing time and costs of implementation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
A tamper-resistant version is available.
This camera is also compatible with the free Axis Camera Companion software, allowing you to record, playback, view and export HDTV-quality IP video from up to 16 cameras to NAS recorders. View live video feeds on your mobile phone using downloadable apps (available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices).
Key features & benefits of 0353-001 Axis P3304-V
- Vandal-resistant construction deters attempts to damage or tamper with the camera
- Full HD 720p stream provides a high-detail image
- Wide dynamic range ensures detail is captured in both highlighted and shadowed areas of the image
- Built-in motion, audio and anti-tampering alarms can trigger recording and send you an e-mail notifying you of any activity
- Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power to the camera through a single cable, simplifying installation
- Built-in pixel counter allows the installer to verify that the image provided by the camera is meeting any user or regulatory requirements
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0353-001 Axis P3304-V
The Axis P3304-V is ideal for surveillance in areas that could be prone to vandalism, such as factories, schools and shops
Accessories for 0353-001 Axis P3304-V
- Power supply
- Mounting and connection kit
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera