This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of 0290-001 Axis P3301
The Axis P3301 is a fixed dome surveillance camera ideally suited for non-invasive observation of exposed indoor areas, such as retail stores, schools and factories. The tamper-resistant casing provides protection from any attempts to interfere with the camera, and built-in motion detection and anti-tampering alarms trigger recording and notify you by e-mail of any untoward activity.
The camera's wide dynamic range is able to capture detail from both highlighted areas and shadows in an image. Progressive scan technology eliminates motion blur and distortion, further improving image quality. A built-in microphone allows you to listen in to the camera's surroundings, with an external input and output for optional expansion in this area.
The P3301's Power over Ethernet capability provides power and network connectivity to the camera with a single cable, substantially reducing the time and cost of installation. A built-in pixel counter helps the installer to ensure that image quality meets user or regulatory requirements. The angle of the lens can also be adjusted, giving you more flexibility in placing the camera.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select one from the options above if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
The Axis P3301 is compatible with the free Axis Camera Companion software, allowing viewing, playback and export of HDTV-quality IP video to NAS storage devices. View up to 16 cameras over a network using downloadable apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, allowing footage to be viewed using a mobile phone, ideal for surveillance on the move.
Key features & benefits of 0290-001 Axis P3301
- Tamper-resistant casing provides protection from attempts to interfere with the camera
- Wide dynamic range and progressive scan technology eliminates motion blur and distortion while improving the quality of the image in highlighted and shadowed areas
- A built-in microphone allows you to monitor an audio feed from the camera
- H.264 technology optimises the file size of the image, reducing demands on network resources
- Power over Ethernet provides a one-cable solution for power and connectivity
- A built-in pixel counter ensures image quality meets requirements, and an adjustable lens position offers more flexibility when installing the camera
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0290-001 Axis P3301
The Axis P3301 is ideal for security monitoring of hotels, factories, schools, universities and other exposed indoor buildings and facilities
Accessories for 0290-001 Axis P3301
- Mounting and connection kit
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera