This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3245-VE
This outdoor-ready Axis dome IP camera delivers full HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) - 24-hours a day. Part of the feature-packed P32 series, the IK10-rated unit can be safely deployed in exposed locations and it utilises a range of advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture in any lighting condition. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet and advanced security functionality to help enhance cyber protection.
The varifocal lens offers angles of view between 36° - 100° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. In addition, multi-view streaming allows two specific areas within the camera’s field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - helpful when closely monitoring regions of interest.
The inclusion of Axis' 7th generation ARTPEC chip enables further improvement of Axis' advanced imaging technologies, which helps the camera to deliver clear video in complex lighting conditions. Forensic WDR allows details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst Axis’ powerful Lightfinder 2.0 technology provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Using Axis Corridor Format, users can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification - enhancing dynamic scene awareness. This unit also includes a range of handy features to assist in the prevention of unauthorised access. Signed firmware and secure boot also help to ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera's firmware.
Handy features are included to help simplify installation such as PoE, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminates the need for hands-on fine tuning. Additionally, Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers smooth, HD 1080p resolution video footage at up to 30 fps
- Round-the-clock video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- Varifocal lens allows the viewing angle to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene capture
- Multi-view streaming allows up to 2 sections of the original image to be viewed simultaneously
- Pre-loaded with a range of advanced security functionalities to help increase the cyber defence
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Capable of capturing full colour images in low-light with Axis’ Lightfinder 2.0 technology
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Configurable video motion detection alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Remote focus/zoom provide simple installation and maintenance
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Integrated microSD card slot provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies power and network connection over a single cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis P3245-VE streamlined dome IP camera is a high-performance choice for businesses requiring detailed monitoring of exposed outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include university campuses, loading bays and train station terminals.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Cable gaskets
- Connector guard
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top