This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of the Axis P3245-V
Part of the bestselling Axis P32 series, this versatile IP camera delivers smooth, HD 1080p video footage at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It features an IK10-rated housing to provide robust protection in exposed indoor areas and supports true day/night recording. Thanks to Axis' 7th generation ARTPEC chip, this model also offers advanced security functionality to help enhance cyber protection.
Equipped with a varifocal lens which provides wide horizontal views (up to 100°), this camera allows the desired viewing angle to be set during installation. Areas of interest can be monitored closely using the multi-streaming feature which enables two regions within the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording. Additionally, Forensic WDR is supported, to ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes and Axis’ advanced Lightfinder 2.0 imaging technology captures full colour images even in ambient light extremes.
The Axis Companion application can be downloaded free-of-charge and provides a simple video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras. It offers remote access to live views and recording playback for a low-cost, decentralised surveillance system. Axis Companion software is available as a PC client and mobile application.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email. These motion detection alarms can also trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) when using the Axis Companion mobile app.
This camera includes a range of handy features to assist in the prevention of unauthorised access. Signed firmware and secure boot help to ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera’s firmware. In addition, remote focus and zoom eliminates the need for hands-on fine tuning and PoE compatibility means both power and network connectivity can be delivered to the camera over a single cable – simplifying installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth, HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 fps for high-quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Vandal-resistant, compact housing offers an unobtrusive monitoring solution for indoor areas prone to tampering
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 10mm) offers horizontal angles from 36° to 100°
- Up to 2 areas of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Pre-loaded with a range of advanced security functionalities to help increase the cyber defence
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Capable of capturing full colour images in low-light with Axis’ Lightfinder 2.0 technology
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Configurable motion detection alarms notify users of scene activity and enhance security monitoring
- Axis Companion application provides a free video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Integrated microSD card slot provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis P3245-V streamlined dome IP camera provides HD 1080p resolution and is a relaiable monitoring solution for indoor areas. It delivers clear imaging in challenging lighting conditions and is suitable for use in exposed indoor locations, typical applications include shopping centres, receptions and restaurants.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Cable gaskets
- Connector guard
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top