This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3235-LVE
Part of the popular Axis P32 Series, this robust dome IP camera can deliver HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) - 24-hours a day. The unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m, whilst the IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations. A host of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies are also included for clear image capture in difficult lighting conditions and the camera can be installed easily via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
A varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 90°. Multi-view streaming allows specific areas within the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - a helpful tool when closely monitoring regions of interest.
OptimisedIR technology is included to ensure an evenly illuminated image by automatically adapting the angle of illumination to the zoom level set. WDR - Forensic Capture highlights details in both dark and well-lit areas which increases forensic usability of the footage captured. Additionally, Axis' Lightfinder technology supports the delivery of full colour images - even in extreme levels of low light.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. The units supervised I/O ports allow external alarm sources to be connected - enhancing alarm signalling. When these alarms are triggered, the camera efficiently alerts the user of activity via a choice of notifications including email. Two-way audio is supported when a microphone and speaker (not included) are connected via the external I/O ports, enabling audio recording and verbal interaction.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for PoE, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminate the need for hands-on fine tuning. Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth HD 1080p video at up to 30 fps (WDR on) or a maximum of 50 fps (WDR off)
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor installations
- Integrated IR LEDs with OptimisedIR technology provide even illumination at a range of up to 30m
- Tough, IP66 and IK10-rated housing provides robust protection in exposed locations
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views from 34° - 90° for optimum scene coverage
- Multiple sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Clear image capture is possible in complex lighting with WDR - Forensic Capture
- Improved performance in low-light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Supervised digital I/O ports enable external devices to be connected for enhanced alarm signalling and can trigger an alert if connection is lost
- Simplified installation using the handy remote zoom/focus and pixel counter tools
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as data backup
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3235-LVE is a compact, vandal-resistant dome IP camera that is suitable for organisations requiring 24-hour monitoring of outdoor locations. Typical applications include amusement parks, school grounds and train station terminals.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Drill template
- Connector guard
- Weather shield
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu):
Back To Top