This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Axis P3225-LV Mk II
Part of the compact Axis P32 series, this fixed dome network camera provides HDTV 1080p video complete with true day/night capability and infrared (IR) illumination of up to 30m.
The camera's IK08-rated vandal-resistant housing offers a robust CCTV solution, ideal within installations where the camera may be subject to tampering. Axis' OptimisedIR and P-iris control technology ensure excellent image quality throughout a variety of challenging light conditions, resulting in high standard surveillance for indoor installation. Additional features include Axis' Lightfinder and Zipstream technologies as well as digital PTZ viewing and edge storage.
This affordable dome camera is capable of HD 1080p video at full frame rate and the integrated IR cut filter helps provide clear video footage round the clock. In addition to the camera's capability of automatically switching between capture modes dependent on lighting conditions, built-in IR LEDs enhance night vision, illuminating up to 30m. Axis' OptimisedIR technology ensures an evenly illuminated image by automatically adapting the angle of illumination to the zoom level set. P-iris control ensures the depth of field, contrast, clarity and resolution are at ideal levels depending on the scene and Axis' WDR Forensic Capture ensures all details are captured in dark and bright areas. In addition, Axis Lightfinder technology is included and provides high-level image capture in poor lighting.
The camera's varifocal lens (3.0–10.5 mm) provides a 92°–34° horizontal viewing angle, enabling wide area coverage with a single IP camera. Digital pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) viewing allows the user to examine the original image in more detail. This is helpful when trying to identify objects and persons of interest.
This camera delivers reliable and accurate surveillance with “Intelligent” motion detection ensuring users don’t miss any activity or tampering. When these events are triggered, the camera efficiently alerts the user of activity via a choice of several notification methods including email.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides power to the camera through the network cable, enabling quick and cost-effective installation. Additionally, the remote focus and zoom features enable users to focus the camera via the network, eliminating hands-on fine-tuning and simplifying installation if the camera is mounted in a difficult-to-reach position.
With the use of Axis Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details within the image are maintained within the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed. Edge storage onto an integrated MicroSD card (not included) enables local video recording and provides data back up.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Outdoor version: Axis P3225-LVE Mk II
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 1080p video at 30fps provides high quality CCTV surveillance
- IK08 rated vandal-resistant housing protects camera from tampering and is ideal for installation within exposed areas
- Infrared-cut filter enables true day/night capability providing a 24/7 surveillance solution
- WDR – Forensic Capture optimises the image and ensures all details are visible in high contrast scenes
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- P-iris control ensures optimum image capture dependent on the scene
- Remote focus and zoom using network interface enables simple installation
- Axis Zipstream technology maintains resolution, frame rate and forensic details whilst lowering bandwidth and storage requirements
- Regions of interest can be viewed in further detail using digital pan-tilt-zoom viewing
- Intelligent video can detect tampering and activity and alert the user via email
- MicroSD card recording provides edge storage allowing the camera to be used within a stand alone system
- Mobile viewing via iOS and Android devices is supported using 3rd party apps
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3225-LV Mk II is a compact and streamlined fixed dome IP camera suitable for indoor installations that are subject to tampering and challenging lighting conditions. Providing round the clock surveillance, this camera is suitable for applications such as hotel entrances, schools and open plan stores.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Drill hole template
- Connector guard
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top