This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Axis P3224-LV Mk II
Providing HDTV 720p video quality at full frame rate, this indoor-ready network camera by Axis features true day/night capability along with OptimisedIR and P-iris control to capture high quality images in all lighting conditions.
The unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs have an illumination range of up to 30m, enhancing night-vision. Part of the affordable P32 series, this model is housed in an IK08 vandal-resistant casing - ideal for installation in exposed indoor areas. Featuring Axis' innovative Zipstream technology along with varifocal lens and edge storage.
Automatically switching from full colour imaging in day light to black and white imaging at night, the camera's integrated IR cut filter provides round the clock security surveillance. OptimisedIR technology is an Axis infrared solution that automatically adapts to the zoom level that is set at installation, ensuring that an evenly illuminated image is captured. WDR Forensic Capture highlights details in both dark and well lit areas which increases forensic usability of the video captured. Additionally, Axis' Lightfinder technology is included and increases light sensitivity, enabling full colour imaging in extreme levels of low light.
The camera's varifocal 2.8-10mm lens provides a 90°-34° horizontal angle of view, offering a cost-effective CCTV solution with wide coverage from a single unit. Support for digital pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) viewing enables the user to examine the original image in greater detail – helpful for identification purposes.
Video motion detection and tampering alarm technologies enhance scene awareness and when triggered, can send alerts to the user via email notification.
Axis' innovative Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50%. The technology ensures that important details within the image are maintained within the stream while unnecessary data is removed. Power via PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity using one cable, providing a quick and cost-effective installation. Support for edge storage onto the integrated MicroSD card (not included) can provide a data backup in the event of network failure. Multiple H.264 and MJPEG video streams are supported within this unit, offering flexible configuration of image quality and bandwidth management.
Outdoor version: P3224-LVE Mk II
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of providing HDTV 720p CCTV video footage for internal applications
- IK08 rated vandal-resistant provides durable protection within an indoor installation
- Featuring true day/night capability with IR cut filter providing 24/7 surveillance
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to 30m, enhancing night-vision
- Varifocal lens with remote focus and zoom enables simple installation
- OptimisedIR and P-iris control ensure optimum image quality and an evenly illuminated scene
- WDR forensic capture increases forensic usability by enabling the capture of details within challenging light conditions
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Various video motion detection and tampering alarms alert users of activity within the scene or possible vandalism attempts
- Support for edge storage with integrated MicroSD card - ideal in the event of network failure
- Digital PTZ enables further examination of the original image, providing information that can be used for evidence or identification
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage – whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
- Downloadable 3rd party apps support mobile viewing via iOS and Android devices
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3224-LV Mk II is suitable for internal installations where the camera is exposed and could be subject to possible vandalism attempts. Ideal for users requiring unobtrusive 24/7 monitoring of an indoor area such as offices, school corridors and warehouses.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Drill hole template
- Connector guard
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top