This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3214-VE
Outdoor-ready (IP66) and vandal-resistant (IK10) Axis P3214-VE dome network camera from the P32 series, capable of full HD 720p smooth video capture and with true day/night functionality. Additional features include remote focus and zoom, P-iris control, PoE, on-board recording to MicroSD card, dual codec, intelligent video and wide dynamic range (WDR).
Outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant, the IP66 and IK10 rated P3214-VE from the Axis P32 series of cost-effective dome cameras delivers durable surveillance ideal for use in demanding external applications. Able to produce HD 720p smooth video footage in a variety of lighting conditions, the Axis P3214-VE delivers round-the-clock monitoring, capturing colour images during the day and black and white images at night using the IR-cut filter. Featuring handy remote focus and zoom features, this dome network camera is quick and simple to install, allowing lens focusing via the network interface rather than manual tuning.
The P-iris lens of the P3214-VE provides optimum depth of field, clarity, resolution and contrast for high quality image capture whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables detailed image capture in scenes with strongly backlit areas and dark shadows such as entrances and exits. Capable of intelligent video to detect tampering and activity, the Axis P3214-VE provides reliable and accurate CCTV security, and operators can use the digital PTZ feature to assist with identification.
With power supplied through the network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE), the P2314-VE is cost-effective to install whilst on-board recording to a MicroSD card (not included) provides low-cost storage that also provides data backup. H.264 and Motion JPEG are both supported to provide flexibility with bandwidth and storage management.
Please note: this camera does not have a power supply included, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 720p smooth video quality at up to 30 fps
- IP66 and IK10 rated casing protects against rain, dust, low temperatures and vandalism attempts
- IR-cut filter provides true day/night capability for 24 hour video capture
- Optimised contrast, resolution, field depth and clarity with P-iris lens
- Focus and zoom can be adjusted using the network interface rather than hand-tuned for easy installation
- Video compression via H.264 or Motion JEPG
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) captures all detail in a scene even if strong back light and dark shadows exist
- Effective area coverage with digital pan-tilt-zoom
- Intelligent video with tamper and motion detection provides accurate CCTV monitoring
- MicroSD card on-board recording provides cost-effective data backup solution (card not included)
- Power is supplied through the network cable using PoE, enabling quick and low-cost installation
- Support for mobile viewing enables convenient remote video management via smartphones and tablets
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3214-VE dome network camera provides high quality, smooth video footage 24 hours a day, ideal for the general surveillance of demanding and exposed outdoor applications that may be at risk of vandalism. Typical examples include warehouses, train stations, restaurants and car parks.
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Weather shield
- Drill hole template
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card recording