This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of the Axis P3214-V
Cost-effective and compact Axis P3214-V indoor vandal-resistant dome network camera ideal for most general CCTV applications, capable of HD 720p and true day/night image capture. Feature-set also includes video motion detection, wide dynamic range, PoE, MicroSD card recording, remote focus and zoom, digital PTZ, dual codec and P-iris control. Comes with 16-channel Axis recording software.
Part of the Axis P32 series of streamlined and cost-effective dome cameras, the P3214-V impact resistant model is capable of HD 720p at full frame rate and can capture high quality video 24 hours a day with true day/night functionality. The IK08 rated casing protects the camera against damage from impact, enabling durable use in exposed areas. The P3214-V is easy to install using the remote zoom and focus features, enabling lens adjustments across the network rather than manually. The P-iris lens in combination with dedicated software sets the iris in the best position for optimal resolution, image contrast, depth of field and clarity for improved image capture and clear video footage.
All areas of a scene can be clearly captured using wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, providing high performance in challenging lighting conditions and making the P3214-V suitable for surveillance in areas with bright highlights or dark shadows, for example entrances. Intelligent video capabilities enable the Axis P3214-V to alert the user to activity or tampering via email and other methods, whilst digital PTZ enables a scene to be viewed in more detail to analyse events. Support for the Axis Companion application provides viewing for up 16 cameras and apps are available for smartphones and tablets to enable convenient video management.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides a cost-effective power solution as the network cable also supplies power. Savings on storage can also be made by using a MicroSD card for local recording instead of PCs or servers. With a choice of H.264 or Motion JPEG compression formats, users can be flexible with storage and bandwidth management to best suit the application.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 720p provides high quality surveillance video ideal for most general CCTV applications
- An automatically removable infrared-cut filter provides the camera with true day/night capability for 24 hour image capture
- P-iris lens enables optimal image capture with maximum depth of field
- Remote focus and zoom facilitates installation and maintenance
- Flexible storage and bandwidth use with H.264 and Motion JPEG compression
- Detailed image capture in strongly backlit areas with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology
- Closer viewing for identification possible using digital PTZ feature
- Accurate security surveillance with active tampering alarm and intelligent video capabilities
- Impact-resistant casing protects the camera against impact
- Low-cost storage solution with MicroSD card recording (not included)
- Single cable for network and power supply reduces installation costs
- Included recording software provides low-cost video management ideal for small CCTV systems
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis P3214-V indoor dome network camera is ideal for most general CCTV applications that require high quality indoor surveillance 24 hours a day. Typical applications include retail stores, restaurants, bars, schools and offices.
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Drill hole template
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top