This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1455-LE
Overview of the Axis P1435-E
This outdoor ready, bullet network camera with varifocal lens is part of the cost-effective Axis P14 series. It provides high quality HD 1080p video at 50 frames per second (fps), even in environments with ambient light extremes. The camera has support for true day/night recording, as well as Axis Lightfinder and WDR technologies, providing high quality image capture - 24 hours a day. Additional features include Axis' Zipstream technology, edge storage and PoE.
The unit delivers clear, HD quality imaging at a very high frame rate ~ ideal for the surveillance of high activity areas. The varifocal lens (3mm ~ 10.5mm) provides 35° ~ 95° horizontal viewing angles, which enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. The camera's P-iris lens provides improvements in contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field. Additionally, remote zoom/focus and pixel counter functions enable quick and simple installation.
A range of advanced imaging technologies help the camera to deliver sharp, detailed footage in a variety of lighting conditions. Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture technology enables details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst Axis' Lightfinder technology provides full colour viewing in extreme low-light conditions. Additionally, Axis Corridor Format is a handy feature for monitoring narrow areas. The technology vertically orientates the video stream to prevent the recording of redundant areas.
Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. Additional external alarm sources can be connected via the integrated I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling.
The camera receives power through the network cable using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) - an easy and low-cost installation method. Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details in the image are retained in the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed. Local storage is provided with the use of a MicroSD card (not included) which can also be utilised as a data backup if network connection is lost.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if a midspan is required, please select from the drop down menu above.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p resolution at 50 fps provides high quality IP CCTV footage ~ ideal in areas with high levels of activity
- Infrared-cut filter enables true day/night switching for round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor areas
- P-iris lens controls resolution, clarity, contrast and field depth to capture the best possible image
- Remote focus and zoom simplify installation and eliminate fine-tuning at the camera
- Axis Corridor Format can vertically orientate video streams to prevent redundant areas from being recorded
- Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture technology captures details in very complex lighting conditions - helping with identification
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full colour images in as little light as 0.12 lux
- I/O ports allow external devices to be connected to enhance alarm signalling
- H.264 and Motion JPEG are both supported for flexible file compression
- Axis Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage - whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- IP66-rated outdoor ready, compact bullet casing protects against harsh weather conditions
- PoE reduces the cost of installation, with only one cable needed to carry both network connectivity and power
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P1435-E outdoor network camera provides high-level HD 1080p resolution, at a high frame rate, 24-hours a day. The camera's compact - bullet design makes it suitable for applications such as car parks, service stations and school grounds.
- Mounting bracket
- Drill template
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top