This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375-E
Overview of the Axis P1365-E Mk II
This external fixed network camera from the Axis P13 series is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 50 frames per second. It provides high quality imaging in challenging lighting conditions with Wide Dynamic Range - Forensic Capture, Axis Lightfinder and true day/night functionality. Additional features include digital I/O, two-way audio, P-iris varifocal lens with remote back focus, video motion detection with tampering alarm, PoE and on-board recording.
The outdoor-ready unit delivers fast-paced, high-end monitoring in HD 1080p at 50 frames per second, ideal for busy applications. The varifocal lens enables users to select a viewing angle between 84° to 39° to best suit the application. Additionally, remote back focus assists with installation by offering remote adjustment to achieve optimum image sharpness. The camera's housing is IP66, IP67, NEMA 4X and IK10 rated, providing a robust CCTV solution that is suitable for use in areas that are exposed to vandalism and harsh weather conditions.
Featuring a range of advanced imaging capabilities, the camera can deliver clear video footage in a variety of lighting conditions. In addition to true day/night functionality through the use of an infrared-cut filter, P-iris lens control automatically provides the best iris position to achieve optimum image quality in all lighting conditions. The camera is able to seamlessly transition between Wide Dynamic Range - Forensic Capture technology and Axis Lightfinder low light mode, providing extremely high levels of detail in scenes with bright and dark areas and enhancing low light images.
The Axis active tampering alarm can detect if the camera has been disrupted due to a vandalism attempt such as spray painting or blocking, then alerts the user so action can be taken. Two-way audio support enables a speaker and microphone to be connected via the audio I/O ports, allowing users to verbally pass messages through the camera, for example to warn intruders. Digital I/O support enables users to connect external devices such as a PIR sensor.
Axis' advanced Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use. The unit also supports H.264 and Motion JPEG compression methods for reducing file size. Files can be stored internally to the MicroSD card slot (MicroSD card not included - please select from the drop down menu above if required).
The P1365-E Mk II comes with a wall mount bracket with sunshield, and is easy to install using Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
Indoor version: Axis P1365 Mk II.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of HD 1080p resolution at 50 frames per second to capture smooth, fast-paced movement
- Captures surveillance footage 24-hours a day with the IR-cut filter enabling black and white image capture at night-time
- Varifocal lens enables viewing angle adjustment to best capture a particular view
- Outdoor-ready camera protected against bad weather and vandalism
- Remote back focus assists with installation
- Good low light image production with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Two-way audio support provides audio detection and capture
- Optimised real-time streaming with Axis Zipstream technology, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements
- Enhanced performance in high-contrast scenes using WDR - Forensic Capture
- Accurate monitoring with video motion detection and Axis active tampering alarm
- Digital I/O enables devices such as PIR sensors and relays to be connected to the camera
- Easy to install with PoE
- On-board recording to MicroSD card slot (card not included)
- Included wall mount bracket and sunshield
Compatible recording platforms:
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
Capable of HD 1080p at 50 fps and with advanced performance in all lighting conditions, the Axis P1365-E Mk II outdoor network camera is ideal for a wide range of external applications that require fast-paced CCTV surveillance around-the-clock. Typical applications include loading bays, airports and train stations.
- Wall mount bracket
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top