This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375
Overview of the Axis P1364
This indoor network camera provides HD 720p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps). Part of the compact P13 series, the camera features a built-in microphone as well as support for two-way audio and edge storage. Additional features include true day/night capability, complete with Axis' WDR ~ Forensic Capture and Lightfinder technologies, for high quality surveillance round-the-clock.
The camera's varifocal lens allows the viewing angle to be adjusted during installation for optimum coverage. P-iris control helps the camera manage image quality, whilst remote back focus assists with the installation process. With support for digital PTZ camera control, the user is able to examine the original image in more detail ~ helpful for the identification of objects or persons.
Axis' advanced imaging technologies help to deliver clear video in complex lighting conditions. Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture allows all details to be captured in dark shadows and bright highlights, whilst Axis' Lightfinder technology produces full colour video even in poor lighting. The camera is able to seamlessly transition between these two functions, allowing continuous, clear video in complex lighting.
A built-in microphone allows the user to hear and record audio from the camera's surroundings. Additionally, two-way audio is supported when a speaker (not included) is connected via an external I/O port ~ enabling verbal interaction through the camera.
Audio, tamper and motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and deliver reliable IP CCTV monitoring. When these alarms are triggered, the camera alerts the user of activity via notifications such as email.
With the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. The technology analyses the video stream in real-time, ensuring important details in the image are retained and unnecessary data can be removed.
This compact camera has support for PoE, allowing the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable. Additionally, a MicroSD card (not included) can be used for local alarm recording and as a backup solution in the case of network failure.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of HD 720p resolution at 50 fps to capture smooth, fast-paced movement
- True day/night recording provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution
- Varifocal lens with an adjustable viewing angle enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- P-iris control provides improved clarity, resolution, depth of field and contrast ~ enabling optimum image capture
- Simplified installation and sharp images with the use of remote back focus
- Digital PTZ controls allow the operator to select specific areas of the parent image for examination
- Axis Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in very low light
- WDR ~ Forensic Capture allows details to be captured in complex light conditions
- Built-in microphone allows the user to hear activity in the scene
- I/O port allows the connection of external devices such as a speaker for two-way audio
- Intelligent video detection alarms can be configured for reliable monitoring
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage requirements whilst maintaining resolution, frame rate and forensic details
- PoE supplies both power and network connection through one cable for a cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P1364 indoor network camera delivers high quality, HD 720p monitoring 24 hours a day. It's small and compact design, together with intelligent imaging make it suitable for applications such as banks, large retail stores and hotel lobbies.
- Connector kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top