This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375
Overview of the Axis P1354 (0524-001)
The Axis P1354 is optimally suited to environments where HD video is required and the scene being observed is in complete or near darkness. With HD 720p resolution and Lightfinder technology, the camera produces clear, high resolution colour video in light levels far lower than many other HD cameras. Additionally, the switchable infrared-cut filter allows the camera to be used with infrared lamps at night to capture monochrome footage in complete darkness.
The automatic back focus tool built into the P1354 allows it to be installed quickly, automatically optimising the camera's focus at the touch of a button. Built-in on-camera edge recording also reduces the need for external capture devices. The camera can store video onto a MicroSD memory card up to 64GB in size, or across the network to NAS drives. Video analytics can also be added to the camera using the Axis Camera Application Platform. Analytics features such as object disappearance and cross-line detection can be added on a per-camera basis.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Axis P1354 (0524-001)
- Lightfinder technology - footage is dramatically brighter in low-light conditions than many other cameras, making events easier to see
- Tamper detection - detect and alert on actions such as blocking or spray-painting
- Edge recording - external recording systems become optional as the camera can store video directly to a MicroSD memory card or networked drives
- Day/night switching - the camera is infrared-sensitive at night, allowing the use of infrared lighting for night vision footage
- 1.3MP resolution - ensures that critical detail is not missed with 4x higher resolution footage than a VGA-resolution camera
- Axis Camera Application Platform support - integrate video analytics software with the camera for intelligent event detection
- Automatic Back Focus - the camera automatically focuses the image making for fast camera deployment
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone - be alerted to alarms or sirens near the camera and speak with people in view
Typical applications for the Axis P1354 (0524-001)
This professional camera is suited to use in environments where HD video feeds are required in very-low light or at night, for example supermarkets and shopping centres, schools, warehouses, showrooms and hospitals.
Included accessories for the Axis P1354 (0524-001)
Back To Top
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Single-user Windows decoder license
- Software CD