This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375-E
Overview of the Axis P1353-E (0527-001)
The Axis P1353-E is an outdoor IP camera producing SVGA resolution video feeds in low-light environments. Axis Lightfinder technology captures colour video in the lowest of light levels making the P1353-E a great choice for 24 hour surveillance applications. With true day/night switching this CCTV camera can also be used in combination with infrared LEDs enabling black & white monitoring in full darkness. The tough casing is IK10- and IP66-rated and perfect for use outdoors in exposed locations.
Both the camera and the integrated heating element are powered via Power over Ethernet. With power supplied through the network cable, there is no need for a localised power source or electrical cabling, simplifying installation and reducing costs. Additionally, with the auto-back focus feature the P1353-E can focus itself at the touch of a button, minimising the time required for setup.
The Axis P1353-E can also take an SD memory card, allowing on-board recording (also referred to as edge recording). Direct recording onto a NAS device is also possible. Using the free Axis Camera Companion software, a network of Axis cameras can be managed without the need for a centralised recording device, utilising SD cards in the cameras and / or a NAS as the core storage media. Optionally, intelligent video analytics can be installed onto the camera using the Axis Camera Application Platform, adding features such as object detection, directional differentiation and license plate recognition.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. Please also note, an indoor version of this camera is available.
Key features & benefits of the Axis P1353-E (0527-001)
- Axis Lightfinder technology - extremely light sensitive, clear video images can be captured in near darkness
- Outdoor, vandal-resistant casing - the casing protects the camera from harsh weather and damage through vandalism
- Edge recording - in addition to centralised recording options, CCTV footage can also be stored on the camera using an SD card (not included)
- Day/night switching - produce monochrome night-vision feeds by combining the camera with infrared lamps, switching back to colour video during day light
- Axis Camera Application Platform support - enhance the camera's event detection system with intelligent analytics on a per-camera basis
- Automatic Back Focus - the camera's focus is motorised, allowing quick and accurate view adjustment at the touch of a button
- 2-way audio - connect a speaker and microphone to let operators speak through the camera or challenge trespassers from a safe distance
Typical applications for the Axis P1353-E (0527-001)
Featuring Lightfinder technology, the Axis P1353-E camera is ideal for 24-hour CCTV monitoring and will cope with very low light environments. Outdoor use cases include car parks, site entrances, storage areas and school campuses.
Included accessories for the Axis P1353-E (0527-001)
Back To Top
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Single-user Windows decoder license
- Software CD
- Wall mount bracket