This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375-E
Overview of 0349-001 Axis P1343-E
The Axis P1343-E is an outdoor fixed IP camera ideal for monitoring of areas in demanding conditions such as railway stations, car parks and school grounds. The P1343-E is equipped with an IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure to protect it from dust, sun, rain and snow. The camera's wide dynamic range picks out detail in highlighted and shadowed areas of images. Utilising an automatically removable infrared cut-filter, the P1343-E allows full colour monitoring during the day and automatic switching to an infrared-sensitive black and white image during the night, ensuring the camera's field of view is under constant surveillance.
The P1343-E also features two-way audio, enabling you to listen in to an audio feed from the camera and communicate with its environment, if required. Built-in anti-tampering, motion and audio alarms can trigger recording, either on-board the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied) or remotely, and inform you by e-mail of any untoward activity.
Power over Ethernet provides both a network connection and power to the P1343-E through one cable, saving time and costs during installation. To further aid installers, the camera is equipped with a built-in pixel counter, ensuring that image quality meets any specific user or regulatory requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. The camera is compatible with 802.3af (PD-3001) and 802.3at (PD-9001) power standards, but the integrated heater will only operate when connected with 802.3at compliant devices.
A HD-capable version is available.
An indoor version is available.
This camera is compatible with the free Axis Camera Companion edge-recording software, which allows export, playback and local and remote viewing of HDTV-quality video onto standalone PCs and onto apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Recording directly to an SD card, Axis Camera Companion helps to save on the cost of external recording devices.
Key features & benefits of 0349-001 Axis P1343-E
- IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour surveillance solution utilising an automatically removable infrared cut-filter
- Two-way audio allows you to listen in to, and communicate with, the camera's surroundings
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet supplies a network connection and power to the camera through one cable
- Built-in pixel counter helps the installer to ensure image quality meets any specific user or regulatory requirements
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0349-001 Axis P1343-E
The P1343-E is ideal for installation outdoors in demanding conditions in locations such as railways stations, car parks and school grounds
Accessories for 0349-001 Axis P1343-E
- 5 m (16 ft.) Ethernet cable with a pre-mounted gasket
- Mounting and connector kit
- Wall mount bracket
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- A cost-effective alternative housing is available (please note, this alternative housing is not Power over Ethernet capable)
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera