This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Mini IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis P1214
Measuring only 20mm in diameter, the lens module of the Axis P1214 is extremely compact, designed to provide non-invasive surveillance in indoor locations. The module can be recessed into walls and vertical surfaces so that only the lens is visible, capturing HD 720p video without impacting the aesthetic feel of the space.
The camera's main body can be located up to 8m away from the lens for increased hardware security and features external inputs, allowing footage to be triggered by external devices and switches. The in-built recording system stores video to SD/SDHC memory cards, providing an all-in-one surveillance solution (it can also be used with the Axis Companion application).
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Compact form factor - the camera module measures only 20mm across
- Flexible mounting options - mount the camera lens up to 8m away from the main unit
- HD resolution - monitor TV-like video from a mini camera
- MicroSD recording - capture footage to an on-board storage card
- External inputs - trigger the camera using door switches or push-buttons
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
- CamStreamer Cloud
The P1214 can be mounted into walls or flat surfaces for close-up, non-invasive surveillance in many different scenarios including surveillance of indoor cash machines, tills and cash-handling areas, door-entry systems and timekeeping machines.
- Mounting kit
- Installation guide
- Axis warranty document
- AVHS authentication key
- Setup CD
- Single-user Windows decoder license
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top
- Multiple - Axis TF1902-RE