This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of 0346-001 Axis M3204-V
The Axis M3204-V is an ideal solution for demanding indoor surveillance where vandalism of the camera could be a potential issue, such as retail stores or warehouse environments. The metal base and rugged transparent casing provides protection from vandals, and the anti-tampering alarm can trigger recording and notify you by e-mail if vandals attempt to damage or tamper with the camera.
Alongside this durable design, the M3204-V delivers high-quality, full HD images in 720p, making it easier, for instance, to identify faces in a crowd. The camera's wide dynamic range can pick out detail from highlighted and shadowed areas of an image simultaneously, ensuring good coverage of the scene, and digital pan/tilt/zoom technology allows you to focus on particular areas of the image. The frame rate and bandwidth demands of the video feed can be tailored to suit your network's resources.
The M3204-V features Power over Ethernet, a technology that allows the power supply and the network connection to run through a single cable. This greatly reduces time and costs when installing. The varifocal lens can be tilted and rotated to almost any angle for greater flexibility when deciding where to install the camera. A built-in pixel counter also helps the installer to ensure that any regulatory or user requirements are met in terms of image detail.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A tamper-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0346-001 Axis M3204-V
- Vandal-resistant casing makes the M3204-V an ideal solution for indoor surveillance in exposed areas
- High-quality, full HD delivers detailed images, and H.264 video compression technology reduces demands on network resources
- Power over Ethernet provides a one-cable solution for power and connectivity
- Tilting and rotating varifocal lens gives you more options for placement of the camera
- Built-in pixel counter ensures the camera is delivering images of sufficient quality for your requirements
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0346-001 Axis M3204-V
The M3204-V is ideal for scenarios where the camera is left unattended for long periods of time in public spaces, such as shopping centres and bus and train stations
Accessories for 0346-001 Axis M3204-V
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera