This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of 0336-001 Axis M3203
The M3203 is a cost-effective solution for installations that require a degree of security for the camera itself. Its anti-tamper casing with protected screws makes it an ideal choice for enclosed public buildings such as hospitals, hotels and schools, or in buildings where security is a priority. The camera casing is designed to remain compact and unobtrusive.
In case the camera is tampered with, a built-in motion sensor and anti-tamper alarm is capable of sending notification to you by e-mail. Axis Camera Software is included to provide an out-of-the-box viewing and recording solution for one Axis camera. For situations where only a live feed is required from the camera, this can be viewed without any additional software through any standard web browser such as Internet Explorer or Safari.
The camera utilises H.264 video, the latest in compression technology, helping to reduce the size of video being sent across a network without compromising image quality. This places less demand on your network and on any recording storage solution you have implemented, substantially reducing running costs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0336-001 Axis M3203
- Provides a cost-effective entry-level monitoring solution where an unobtrusive but durable design is desirable
- H.264 compression provides the same high level of detail in an image while reducing network bandwidth requirements, resulting in substantial savings on required recording storage
- An anti-tamper casing and anti-tamper alarm system combine to form a reliable solution for the deterrence of potential vandalism, an important consideration in public buildings
- A built-in pixel counter ensures that the camera is capturing the required level of detail during installation, an useful feature if certain image quality requirements must be met
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use. With a user-friendly interface, it is an ideal implementation solution for new users
Typical applications of 0336-001 Axis M3203
The M3203 is particularly useful for indoor areas where an unobtrusive yet tamper-resistant solution is required - for example, retail stores and office buildings
Accessories for 0336-001 Axis M3203
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera