This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of 0345-001 Axis M3203-V
The Axis M3203-V is an ideal solution for areas where security cameras could be subject to vandalism. The metal base and durable plastic cover provide solid protection against potential vandals while still allowing for quick and simple installation. The camera's varifocal lens can be tilted to a suitable angle. For further flexibility the camera is equipped with Power over Ethernet. This means that only one cable is required to both power the camera and connect it to the network, reducing running costs and simplifying installation.
Alongside this, the M3203-V can produce a clear, high-quality image due to its progressive scan technology. The camera also utilises H.264 video compression technology, helping to reduce the size of video being sent across a network without compromising image quality. This places less demand on your network and on any recording storage solution you have implemented, substantially reducing running costs.
In case the camera is vandalised, a built-in motion sensor and anti-tamper alarm is capable of sending notification to you by e-mail.
Axis Camera Software is included to provide an out-of-the-box viewing and recording solution for one Axis camera. For situations where only a live feed is required from the camera, this can be viewed without any additional software through any standard web browser such as Internet Explorer or Safari.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A tamper-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0345-001 Axis M3203-V
- An anti-vandal casing and anti-vandal alarm system combine to form a reliable solution for the deterrence of potential vandalism
- H.264 compression and progressive scan technology provides the same high level of detail in an image while reducing network bandwidth requirements, resulting in substantial savings on required recording solutions
- Power-over-Ethernet connects the camera to a power source and a network using only one cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying reconfiguration
- A built-in pixel counter ensures that the camera is capturing the required level of detail during installation, an useful feature if certain image quality requirements must be met
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0345-001 Axis M3203-V
The M3203-V is well suited to any location where surveillance is required but where a camera could be subject to vandalism, such as shopping centres, schools and bus stations
Accessories for 0345-001 Axis M3203-V
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera