This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3905-R MK II
Overview of 0342-001 Axis M3114-R
The Axis M3114-R is an IP security camera specifically designed for use in moving environments such as buses, trains and emergency vehicles. The camera is waterproof and protected against dust, shocks, bumps and temperature fluctuations. Built-in motion detection and anti-tampering alarms can trigger recording and notify you by e-mail of any activity (e.g. attempts to spray-paint or block the lens of the camera).
The M3114-R is capable of full HD 720p streaming, adjustable according to available network resources. Progressive scan eliminates distortion and motion blur, a useful feature on moving vehicles, and the camera's wide dynamic range picks up detail in highlighted and shadowed areas of the image. H.264 video compression optimises video file size, reducing demands on your network.
The M3114-R is designed for reliable and quick installation. Power over Ethernet provides a single-cable solution for power and connectivity, reducing costs and time taken during installation. A built-in pixel counter helps the installer to ensure that the image quality matches any regulatory or user requirements. The supplied lens tool can rotate the ball that holds the lens and the image sensor to the desired angle.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of 0342-001 Axis M3114-R
- Specifically designed for use on vehicles - waterproof and protected against dust and temperature fluctuations
- Built-in anti-tampering and motion detection alarms trigger recording and notify you of any untoward activity
- Full HD 720p, progressive scan and wide dynamic range technology ensures a high-quality image in a wide variety of environmental conditions
- H.264 compression optimises the video file size, reducing demands on available network resources
- Installation is simplified by Power over Ethernet, the built-in pixel counter and the supplied lens tool
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0342-001 Axis M3114-R
The M3114-R is designed to withstand vibration and sudden movements in moving vehicles. It is ideal for installation in trains (overground and underground) buses, planes and taxis. The camera is also well suited to indoor monitoring of loading bays, fire exits and entrance points
Accessories for 0342-001 Axis M3114-R
- Lens aiming tool
- Mounting template
- Mounting adapters
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top