Overview of the Axis FA4115 sensor unit
Part of the modular Axis FA Series, the FA4115 is an indoor dome sensor unit that delivers unobtrusive CCTV surveillance in HD resolution when connected to the Axis FA54 main unit. The compact dome features a varifocal lens and supports Forensic WDR technology to help provide high-quality images – even in challenging light conditions.
Designed for connection to the Axis FA54 main unit, this palm-sized sensor unit delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The sensor module's varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles up to 99° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. For flexible installation options, users can place the sensor module up to 8m away from the main unit using a detachable cable. An optional 15m long cable is also available (not included).
Axis’ Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) is supported, enabling details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Optimised for motion, this powerful WDR technology also ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes. Axis Corridor Format is also included and helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
The sensor module can be easily mounted onto walls or ceilings using the included base plate, then manually rotated and tilted to provide the desired viewing direction.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the Axis FA54 main unit and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Palm-sized sensor unit delivers unobtrusive, indoor surveillance when connected to the Axis FA54 main unit
- Delivers high-quality HD 1080p resolution video at 25 fps for detail-packed video footage
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 99° to 53°
- Manual pan/tilt helps achieve optimum angle of view during installation
- Included 8m or optional 15m (not included) cable for flexible routing and connection to the Axis FA54 main unit
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- Included base plate for easy installation onto walls or ceilings
The Axis FA4115 sensor unit delivers smooth, HD 1080p resolution when connected to the Axis FA54 main unit - offering a compact, indoor monitoring solution with flexible installation options. Typical applications include independent retail stores, libraries and waiting areas.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- 8m cable
- Mounting bracket