Overview of the Axis FA1125 sensor unit
Designed for connection to the Axis FA54 main unit, this pinhole sensor delivers non-invasive CCTV surveillance of indoor locations in HD resolution. Part of the modular FA series, the compact unit is supplied with a bracket for straightforward installation into tight spaces and also supports Forensic WDR for high-quality image capture – even in challenging conditions.
Once connected to the Axis FA54 main unit, this thumb-sized sensor module delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate and offers a wide horizontal view of 91°. For flexible installation options, users can place the sensor module up to 8m away from the main unit using the included detachable cable. An optional 15m long cable is also available (not included).
Axis’ advanced Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Optimised for motion, this powerful WDR technology also ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes.
An ideal choice for locations that require compact CCTV surveillance, the sensor can be easily flush-mounted into a wall, ceiling or panel using the included mounting bracket and locking nuts.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the Axis FA54 main unit and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Ultra-compact sensor module connects to the Axis FA54 main unit to deliver non-invasive, indoor CCTV surveillance
- Delivers high-quality HD 1080p resolution video at 25 frames per second for smooth, detailed video footage
- Wide 91° horizontal viewing angle provides wide area coverage in compact scenes
- Included 8m or optional 15m (not included) cable provides flexible routing options and easy connection to the Axis FA54 main unit
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- Mounting bracket and locking nuts are supplied for straightforward flush-mounting into a wall, ceiling or panel
The Axis FA1125 pinhole sensor unit is designed for connection to the Axis FA54 main unit via a detachable cable to provide flexible CCTV monitoring of indoor areas. It is an ideal choice for areas that feature tight spaces where a traditional CCTV camera may not be suitable such as cashier desks, indoor ATMs and door-entry systems.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- 8m detachable cable
- Locking nut
- Mounting bracket