Overview of the Axis D4100-E
- Light and sound-based alarms in one IP device
- Compatible with any Axis device or VMS
- IP66 weather-resistant casing
- Profiles can be set up to trigger different responses
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 170 mm x 66 mm
This network strobe siren is ideal for applications requiring additional safety, deterrence, or operational efficiency. With the ability to produce both strobe lighting and alarm sounds in one IP device, the Axis D4100-E is compatible with a range of Axis devices, Axis Camera Station VMS and third-party VMS via VAPIX, MQTT and SIP. A variety of sound clips and light patterns can be configured to suit user requirements and different responses can be triggered depending on the situation.
Equipped to function in harsh weather conditions or areas prone to vandalism, thanks to its IP66 and IK10-rated casing, this strobe siren is suitable for both in and outdoor areas and can operate in temperatures between -40°C and 60°C. Installation is made simple with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) which uses a single cable to provide both power and network connectivity. Furthermore, the unit can be connected to Axis Perimeter Defender for perimeter protection or can be used alongside an LPR camera for parking or entrance management.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Fully networked strobe siren that produces both light and sound in one device
- Compatible with Axis IP devices, Axis VMS and third-party VMS via VAPIX, MQTT and SIP
- A variety of configurable profiles are available to trigger different light and sound patterns
- Protected from inclement weather with IP66-rated casing
- Suitable for use in exposed areas prone to vandalism with IK10 vandal-resistance
- Functions in temperatures of -40°C – 60°C
- PoE support reduces installation costs by delivering power and network connectivity over a single cable
Combining strobe lighting and sound-based alarms in a single network device, the Axis D4100-E is ideal for areas requiring increased safety or operational efficiency such as car parks, gated communities or art galleries.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Terminal block connector
- Connector guard
- Cable gaskets
- Resistorx TR20 bit
Back To Top