Overview of the Axis D1110 Video Decoder
- IP video decoder with support for up to 4K UHD resolution.
- External display can be easily connected via the integrated HDMI output.
- Up to 8 live video streams can be displayed in a sequence or via multiview.
- No external PC and VMS are required, everything is handled directly through the decoder.
- Built-in I/O ports enable audio to be played from video streams or an external source.
Compatible with all Axis IP cameras, the Axis D1110 decoder removes the need for costly PC equipment and VMS subscriptions when displaying your IP video. This handy device enables you to display up to 8 video streams in 4K resolution, in a sequence or via Multiview. The HDMI output makes it easy to connect a monitor and the integrated I/O ports allow you to connect external audio devices to play live or recorded sound.
Suitable for small businesses or areas in which space is limited such as point of sale, reception areas or post offices, this compact decoder is a cost-effective solution to more expensive and complex PC/VMS setups. With an easy-to-use interface, PoE support and an integrated VESA mount, it can be quickly and affordably set up and fixed to the back of a display monitor. Designed with high levels of security in mind, the unit also features an Axis Edge Vault and a Security lock slot to keep it safe from cyberattacks and theft.
Back To Top