Overview of 0279-003 Axis 216MFD-V
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V indoor varifocal IP camera
The Axis 216MFD-V is a rugged and durable IP camera designed for installation in environments where the camera could be subject to vandalism, such as retail stores, hotels and schools. The camera's impact-resistant casing is tested to 1,000 kg.
Alongside this, the 216MFD-V is capable of delivering a detailed megapixel image with the option to listen to the camera's surroundings through the built-in microphone. The camera is equipped with motion, audio and anti-tampering alarms that can be configured to trigger automatic recording and notification by e-mail, if desired. For security solutions where the camera is left unattended for long periods of time, this is an important feature.
The camera's Power over Ethernet capability means that both power and connectivity can be supplied through a single cable, saving on installation time and cost. As well as this, the 216MFD-V's varifocal lens is adjustable, giving you more options for placement of the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
A tamper-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0279-003 Axis 216MFD-V
- Vandal-resistant casing deters attempts to damage or tamper with the camera
- Megapixel resolution provides a detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification
- Built-in motion, audio and anti-tampering alarms trigger automated recording of the camera's surroundings and inform you by e-mail of any activity
- Built-in microphone provides an audio feed of the camera's surroundings
- Power over Ethernet provides both power and a network connection over one cable, simplifying installation
- Varifocal lens can be adjusted to a suitable angle, offering flexibility when deciding where to place and install the camera
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0279-003 Axis 216MFD-V
The 216MFD-V is suitable for installation in areas prone to vandalism, such as schools, shops, hotels and factories
Accessories for 0279-003 Axis 216MFD-V
- Power supply
- Mounting and connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera