This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5525-E
Overview of 0305-001 Axis 215-E
The Axis 215-E network security camera is a durable IP camera designed for use in challenging indoor and outdoor environments such as car parks, bus stations and factories. Its rugged aluminium casing is designed to protect the camera from dust and water, and built-in heaters and fans help to regulate its operating temperature.
The 215-E is a pan/tilt/zoom camera capable of providing a wide range of views and zoom levels to suit a variety of requirements and can provide a round-the-clock surveillance solution using an automatically removable infrared filter. In daylight hours, the camera provides a standard, full-colour image, switching automatically to an infrared-sensitive black and white image at night.
The 215-E offers full pan and tilt control of the camera head, including the ability to configure up to 20 preset positions. The 215-E's e-flip technology electronically (and automatically) flips the camera image 180°, which makes tracking objects or people moving under the camera a lot easier. The camera's auto-flip technology can instantly flip the camera head 180° and continue to pan - useful for tracking an object or person moving around the camera in a circle.
As well as these pan/tilt/zoom functions, the 215-E features a built-in motion detection alarm that can notify you via e-mail and automatically trigger recording of any untoward activity.
Please note: this product comes with a mains lead but not a mains plug. We recommend a qualified electrician installs this product.
An indoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0305-001 Axis 215-E
- Rugged design suitable for use in challenging conditions
- Full remote pan/tilt/zoom control
- Day/night functionality using automatically removable infrared filter
- 360° pan utilising auto-flip technology
- 48x zoom, (12x optical, 4x digital)
- E-flip functionality automatically flips the image electronically 180° to allow for easier tracking of objects and people passing below the camera
- Built-in motion alarm triggers recording and notify you by e-mail of any activity
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0305-001 Axis 215-E
The Axis 215-E is well suited to installation in demanding indoor and outdoor environments such as train stations, bus stations, car parks and warehouses
Accessories for Axis 215-E
- 1.5" NPT adapter
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- A cost-effective alternative housing is available
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera