Overview of the Arecont Vision MicroDome AV5455
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix Q26
Ultra low profile and high resolution Arecont Vision MicroDome AV5455 vandal-resistant network dome camera with 5 megapixel resolution at 14 fps, IR corrected lens for true day/night and Arecont’s binning mode for enhanced low light video capture, motion detection, privacy masking, dual codec and PoE. Available with either an inoffensive indoor flush mount or outdoor surface mount.
Part of the Arecont Vision MicroDome series of ultra low profile vandal-resistant mini dome IP cameras, the AV5455 delivers unobtrusive and high quality surveillance in 5 megapixel resolution at up to 14 frames per second. With a mechanical infrared-cut filter, the camera can capture black and white images at night-time and colour images during the day for 24/7 surveillance, improved further by Arecont’s binning mode technology which enhances light sensitivity. The compact vandal-resistant casing is available as a flush mount for indoor use or surface mount for outdoor use, ideal for unobtrusive surveillance and blending neatly with surroundings.
Additionally, the AV5455 camera provides accurate security monitoring through 1024 detection zones and the ability to mask private or sensitive areas from the camera’s field of view. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support makes installation of the Arecont AV5455 simple, with only a single cable required for network connectivity and power. This camera supports both H.264 and MJPEG for file compression to enable flexible storage and bandwidth management. Installation of the Arecont AV5455 is made easy through the 2-axis gimbal and spring arm for recessed installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Standard features & benefits
- High quality 5 megapixel resolution (14 fps) enables detailed close-up viewing of specific areas via ePTZ for clear identification
- Compact micro dome design is suitable for non-invasive surveillance of small spaces
- Vandal-resistant casing is able to withstand impact from possible vandalism and tampering attempts, providing robust and durable CCTV
- A mechanical IR-cut filter enables the camera to capture monochrome images at night-time and colour images during the day, delivering true day/night capability and 24/7 security monitoring
- Binning mode improves video capture in low light by enhancing the cameras sensitivity to light
- 2-axis camera gimbal enables easy camera adjustment
- Motion detection with 1024 detection zones provides configurable and accurate security monitoring
- Privacy masking blocks out desired areas from the cameras field of view, ideal for private or sensitive areas
- Dual codec provides support for both H.264 and MJPEG compression
- PoE reduces installation costs
- Choice of indoor flush mount or outdoor surface mount to best suit application (please select from above drop down menu)
Available AV5455 models
AV5455DN-F: indoor flush mount with integrated microphone
AV5455DN-S: outdoor surface mount
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
The Arecont Vision AV5455 network camera provides ideal unobtrusive surveillance for small spaces. Depending on the model selected, this camera can offer indoor or outdoor surveillance in high resolution with handy ePTZ, ideal for identification for POS points, lifts, bus stops and offices.
- Arecont Vision CD with manual, warranty and installation software
- Ceiling template
- 0.9mm hex key
- 4 position external I/O plug
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu if required)